User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 10 day prep period is to get your body fat adapted and primed to CBL.

I think the fast is important and more so if your goals are fatloss/recomp. Its easier for me to eat 2 times a day than 3-5 times but if you have to have bfast make it whole foods only.
    Now I can't say if not fasting will screw things up it just seems like most skip bfast because that's what the book recommends and says to do if your not bulking.

Have your tried skipping bfast and just drinking coffee with heavy whipping cream or MCT oil??

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    The 10 day prep period is to get your body fat adapted and primed to CBL.

I think the fast is important and more so if your goals are fatloss/recomp. Its easier for me to eat 2 times a day than 3-5 times but if you have to have bfast make it whole foods only.
    Now I can't say if not fasting will screw things up it just seems like most skip bfast because that's what the book recommends and says to do if your not bulking.

Have your tried skipping bfast and just drinking coffee with heavy whipping cream or MCT oil??

I've never gone without eating bfast for over 4 years, if not more... Starting to think, LOL!