Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primo Cycle

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Primo Cycle

Okay, So I have all of my test e to run for 16 weeks and was thinking about adding primo. It's legit Primo so i'm not worried about that. I've always read that it's best to run Primo for 16 weeks or more, but I really don't want to run test longer than 16 weeks. Would it be dumb to run Primo for 4 weeks before I start test? That will end up being a 20 week cycle of Primo. I mean you're going to be shutdown regardless, At least that's how I see it. Is this dumb a thing to do?
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't hear a lot about primo on here. Interested to hear what others have to say.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must have a thicker wallet than I. lol. Legit primo, used in effective doses, gets spendy fast. Yes, you can start Primo early. Or you can start it with test and continue on the primo for another 4 weeks afterward, which is the route I would go. The reason being that you make your synergistic gains first, and then use the next 4 weeks to hold onto and solidify those gains prior to starting PCT.

If this is Primo Acetate (vs. Enanthate) you will also be able to transition almost straight to PCT without going off cycle and waiting weeks for PCT. The test would have gotten out of your system over the previous 4 weeks of half-life reductions and the acetate will dissipate out of the system much more quickly, allowing you to PCT much sooner after cycle than ending with Test.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, Well I started saving for this cycle months ago! Yeah, That's why I want to make sure I do it right if I were to run it. The reason I want to start it prior to test is because its Primo enanthate, I cant get acetate. I've heard acetate hurts like a mofo! My thinking is that I run it 4 weeks prior to test and then stop running it with my last test shot and they should have both cleared my system after 4-5 weeks.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't used Primo, so take this with a grain of salt, but I don't see it being a great choice in terms of bang for buck. I'd gravitate towards either EQ or Tren E instead. Out of curiosity, what is your reluctance to run test for longer than 16 weeks?
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unless you can run the primo min 600mg for the 20wks, ehhh youll be disappointed, trust me, it fkn takes forever to kick in.....i had ugl primo ran 800, only saw 'some' effects in wk12.....its fkn mild mild mild, im convinced primo solo could be run 6months and an otc pct would get you back.....its good where the 4lbs you might add is pure maintainable muscle, but the price isnt worth it.....like others said id take var 8-10wks over it
    bold 600mg would be better value (never used tho)
    and id think 100mg tren e a week would beat it, its that fkn mild

that being said if you have it, primo enth 200mg? if its real primo itll kill at that concentration, if it doesnt i doubt the quality.....primo is hard to make into an enth because of stability in solution, hence why its rare

if it wasnt almost 2bills a vial, id question if it was just low dose test/bold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that's exactly what my friend said. I'm not looking to pack on 30lbs of muscle, I just thought it would be a good compound to add some quality lean muscle throughout the duration of the cycle. EQ was actually my frist choice but i've read it can give you an anxiety which I get from time to time, So I crossed that off my lift. Plus don't you have to closely watch your hematocrit levels?

Well, don't you really need a much more extensive pct for 12+ week cycles? That's all that is really keeping me from doing a longer cycle. My roommate ran a 12 week cycle and bounced back pretty quickly, A year later did the same cycle for 17 weeks with same pct strategy and took him much longer to recover.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Yeah that's exactly what my friend said. I'm not looking to pack on 30lbs of muscle, I just thought it would be a good compound to add some quality lean muscle throughout the duration of the cycle. EQ was actually my frist choice but i've read it can give you an anxiety which I get from time to time, So I crossed that off my lift. Plus don't you have to closely watch your hematocrit levels?

Well, don't you really need a much more extensive pct for 12+ week cycles? That's all that is really keeping me from doing a longer cycle. My roommate ran a 12 week cycle and bounced back pretty quickly, A year later did the same cycle for 17 weeks with same pct strategy and took him much longer to recover.
    EQ is dose dependent. In your scenario, it seems like you're looking for more a complimentary anabolic and EQ at 300-400mg/week would perfectly fit that bill.

Regarding suppression and recovery, I've done injectable cycles ranging from 10 weeks to over 20 weeks. One thing that is almost completely necessary when running a longer, multi compound cycle is hCG for testicular function more so than the atrophy portion. Obviously, it is going to take extra time to reach full recovery since you were suppressed for a longer period of time, but, IME, it isn't that big of an issue. One thing that I highly recommend is making sure that you're not cheap with your SERM; spend some extra $$ and get a highly trusted RC or HG SERM. Also, remember that cortisol elevates while on-cycle as the bodies attempt to counter the extra anabolics within the system, so start using cortisol modulators ~1/2 way into the cycle and continue throughout PCT to keep the T:C ratio improved.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    unless you can run the primo min 600mg for the 20wks, ehhh youll be disappointed, trust me, it fkn takes forever to kick in.....i had ugl primo ran 800, only saw 'some' effects in wk12.....its fkn mild mild mild, im convinced primo solo could be run 6months and an otc pct would get you back.....its good where the 4lbs you might add is pure maintainable muscle, but the price isnt worth it.....like others said id take var 8-10wks over it
    bold 600mg would be better value (never used tho)
    and id think 100mg tren e a week would beat it, its that fkn mild

that being said if you have it, primo enth 200mg? if its real primo itll kill at that concentration, if it doesnt i doubt the quality.....primo is hard to make into an enth because of stability in solution, hence why its rare

if it wasnt almost 2bills a vial, id question if it was just low dose test/bold
    Yeah I was going to stay between 600-800mg for 20 weeks. So then maybe it would be worth it to start it 6-8 weeks prior to test. I sold 3 bottles of AMV3 so that's the only reason i'm considering buying Primo. haha.

Yeah it's 200mg. Well I know where it's coming from and i've heard nothing but good things, From people I actually know, So i'm not worried about that. The only thing i'm worried about is $$$ and return on investment.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Yeah I was going to stay between 600-800mg for 20 weeks. So then maybe it would be worth it to start it 6-8 weeks prior to test. I sold 3 bottles of AMV3 so that's the only reason i'm considering buying Primo. haha.

Yeah it's 200mg. Well I know where it's coming from and i've heard nothing but good things, From people I actually know, So i'm not worried about that. The only thing i'm worried about is $$$ and return on investment.
    var is better and prob cheaper
    eq is better and way way cheaper

primo has a mystique but from exp not worth the price