2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I messaged that Swiss s spastic Allen Worthington on Propecia Help in 2019

Told him how I was doing and that I wanted my story hidden

The cunt said it sounded like I had pretty much recovered

Never said that's giid, what did you do et c

Barely congratulated me in fact didn't at all

This cunt had met me in person when I had practically zwro.libido and was obese post quetipine
    He knew how fucked.I'd been

Yet he never mentioned me by name or told me to write uo.my story the. In 2019 when people were desperate for recoveries I. The main PH forum

Ducking Swiss spastic cunt

And thanks to that fucking forum I had my story dissed and sent around an office

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THAT my friends is why I ducking DESPISE Propecia Help

It has done NOTHING WHATSEOEVER TO help me

There were no stories of TRY recoveries or even hcg ones

Unquestionably there have been many. no doubt that cunt David Martin aka.sactedmale.30 on there was one of thrm. The cunt told me to commit suicide in 2010 he himself had been suicidal. Crying about it in the forum. Then the cunt goes off and recovers and Southall any one why it how. A ducking loathsome cunt if like to machete to death.

comrades let me tell you I. Thing

This whole life this whole pfs experience taught an one thing. Cunts prosper I th is world not people trying to do the right thing.

If I'd been more of a cu t in that kffice, if I'd been more selfish with PFS and recovers mysekf. By visiting a urologist once instead of listening to this yank cunts shite. I wouldn't be in this fucking mess now.

If you read nonetheless about me make it this one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Propecia Help always did far more harm than good for me.

It's even worse now recoveries are hidden.

Look at Luclfax posts, do you think I I had recovered? I had, yet I spent most time lecturing cunts to donate to that useless fucking Foundation when alk.I needed was hcg I fact not even that I was practically fuck!y 're COVERED even th e gym would have worked on it s own.

Now I am severely disabled and almost bedridden having felt like God in 2020.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I should write up my story Marc Turner style in a Medium post.

Except u like him I won't be arselicking MItch and saying donate to the PFS network, half my bike will be directed towards the gimps running Proepcia He!p and his little that ducking site has done for me. I had t how that site has practically caused me to get destroyed twice.

I hate all those eunuchs, mee, awor, Mitch. Ducking useless cunts. And this ya k cunt debuts is as bad the arrogant ducking turf and his Tory cunt mate English. I'd slaughter the lot of them!.

I DUCKING 're COVERED myself. I had visual list NEEEDED to wan k many times a day yet was still adding about with juice feasts when al! I needed was.hcg it was a hor.inal.pronlem.not PFS.

Thanks fornothing you cunt

Now I'm disable and my mum's in care because I took quetipine which would not have happened had some cunt not found out I had pfs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And they wouldn't be e found out I had PFS If I hadn't ducking had my Tory all.over PH.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Allen Worthington
    Fuck Mew
    Fuck Cdnuts
    Fuck English
    Fuck Mitch

Fuck every dirty ducking fucking orange bastard but especially that fat ginger paedo John Madden.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Propecia Help

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck me for not seeking PROFESSIONAL UROLLGICAL HELP once in a decade.

The urologist was a fat Tory cunt elongated me BUT he had compassion about pfs and believed it and tried TRY so.he wouldn't have said take cigars and go away

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FuckING useless Swiss SPASTIC CUNT