skip to 3:20

with legs straight is what i did.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Progress Log

Nice. The "dragonfly" move he showed is something I used to do a lot as a youngster. The bigger your legs get, the harder all of those moves become-- ever notice the legs of a male gymnast? Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't wanna speak too soon... but my gyno seems to be shrinking rapidly. took extra test suspension yesterday too.

winstrol may be a gyno miracle, but it's only day 4 so we'll see.

dropping tren from 70 mg to 50 mg starting tuesday. then i'll have about 20 days left on it.

adding boldenone acetate on thursday.

honestly my main reason for the cycle was to shrink gyno. i just forgot that once the muscles started comin!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    455 right below knee cap! Strong bro! Strong!!!!! I hope the gyno issue gets completely solved man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's solved in my mind. It's just like if the change that happened in the last few days continues it may wither away to zero.

Is 455 good if I could do 495 off the floor? Back was flat but still

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    It's solved in my mind. It's just like if the change that happened in the last few days continues it may wither away to zero.

Is 455 good if I could do 495 off the floor? Back was flat but still
    Ah man my bad! for some reason I thought I read 545!!! lol

455 is heavy! But with rack pulls you can technically go a bit heavier than what you do off the floor. I'm not as strong as you are but I would hit 545 at ''around kneecap'' every now and then (a bit more easy), but often my hands would bleed though. A lot easier to keep a flat back since the distance is shorter and you're halfway up already.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Ah man my bad! for some reason I thought I read 545!!! lol

455 is heavy! But with rack pulls you can technically go a bit heavier than what you do off the floor. I'm not as strong as you are but I would hit 545 at ''around kneecap'' every now and then (a bit more easy), but often my hands would bleed though. A lot easier to keep a flat back since the distance is shorter and you're halfway up already.
    Train the grip, its sounds like your grip is slipping and that's causing your callouses to tear off. That happened to me once we started with the BOSS CUBE.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have begun to feel the effects of Winstrol. My skin is thinner and I have my first ever protruding veins on quads. It's a good feelin. Night sweats have increased.

Unfortunately I went very hard on arms on Saturday and now yesterday and today I am feeling a soreness in my long head biceps tendons. It hurts when doing a full flex of the bicep or any curl movement over 30 lbs. as well as during today's chest workout I tried dumbbell bench but it hurt too much over 70 lbs DBS and then on barbell it hurt as well so I dropped to 185 for pause reps and finished off by doing
    More legs.

Obviously some rest is in order, but is this due to Winstrol or just my ridiculous workout intensity?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekend's Progress Log

I have begun to feel the effects of Winstrol. My skin is thinner and I have my first ever protruding veins on quads. It's a good feelin. Night sweats have increased.

Unfortunately I went very hard on arms on Saturday and now yesterday and today I am feeling a soreness in my long head biceps tendons. It hurts when doing a full flex of the bicep or any curl movement over 30 lbs. as well as during today's chest workout I tried dumbbell bench but it hurt too much over 70 lbs DBS and then on barbell it hurt as well so I dropped to 185 for pause reps and finished off by doing
    More legs.

Obviously some rest is in order, but is this due to Winstrol or just my ridiculous workout intensity?
    Have you tried any of the PHs to winstrol? How does it compare? Sounds like the Winnie comes on harder and faster. Can't wait to get hands on my order which i expect to be able to pick-up when I'm back stateside for the holidays.

I think the soreness comes from the
    greater volume/intensity that the Tren God facilitates. I've been completely thrashing every body part since it kicked in - and I'm now doing 100 ED - and have gotten to the point where i have to spend EOD recovering, which the Tren also does a marvelous job of promoting. It's like a liquor that i once experienced in the old town in Koln some years ago that my German buddies described as the cure for the illness it causes - provided you drank enough of it; something that was not easy to do because it tasted like used 100 wt motor oil into which someone had tossed some fermented hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sperwer; 12-10-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More legs.

From the sounds of this compound, I will never try it. It has both good and bad strong points, but I'd stick with var and mast.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!