Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Progress Log

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    From the sounds of this compound, I will never try it. It has both good and bad strong points, but I'd stick with var and mast.
    For your purposes, Winny holds very little value. It is a BBing contest prep drug. Hardens, leans out, vascularizes, but the strength that comes with it can also bring injury as everything is dry and tight as a drum.

I won't use it again, unless I get a wild hair and end up doing a masters level BBing show. And if I did use it, it would be for no more than 4 weeks.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Progress Log

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I have begun to feel the effects of Winstrol. My skin is thinner and I have my first ever protruding veins on quads. It's a good feelin. Night sweats have increased.

Unfortunately I went very hard on arms on Saturday and now yesterday and today I am feeling a soreness in my long head biceps tendons. It hurts when doing a full flex of the bicep or any curl movement over 30 lbs. as well as during today's chest workout I tried dumbbell bench but it hurt too much over 70 lbs DBS and then on barbell it hurt as well so I dropped to 185 for pause reps and finished off by doing
    More legs.

Obviously some rest is in order, but is this due to Winstrol or just my ridiculous workout intensity?
    Tread carefully, brother.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekend's Progress Log

its the winstrol and ai dosage guranteed
    back off something before you turn into mr glass

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dropped AI to 6.25 ED. will drop further.

also going to drop the mast to 420 while on winny.

tendons feel 50% healed today

i believe i have actually had this pain before but it only came about as strong as it feels today.

have no trouble doing shrugs or lateral raises, so i'll be hitting those hard along with legs for the next few days, and start up again with overhead press for my first press and then maybe work biceps with some light weight on the weekend (curl 20-30 lbs for many reps or something)

- - - Updated - - -

but for now, i'm taking today off and doing yoga tomorrow.

no gym at all till thursday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekend's Progress Log

theres your answer
    mast + ai + winny
    i did that except epi not winny and i dropped the ai completely, mast was 400 whole time
    i couldnt bench a plate at one point it was so bad then once fixed back up to 3
    i hurt my elbow tho abd its something that nags ever since so like burly said be careful with these cocktails of hormones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you think i should drop the AI altogether for a while?

i did a rep of 265 on bench and it was like okay but i was going to go for 300 and then i was like.. fuck this i am gonna hurt myself.

it's a weird pain because it doesn't hurt at all unless i flex my bicep (and only when my forearm is contacting my bicep) or if the bicep is actually under a load (which apparently it is during bench, and definitely was worse with DBs because getting them up hurt)

no pain from doing controlled rows with 100 lbs (thats my fav warm up on chest day)

at any rate i'm sure this will heal fast considering the difference between today and last night and doing arnold cheat curls with 135 lb is probably the culprit. i will make sure to stay with stricter form on the winny.

the joints themselves don't hurt, but i have had some twangs here and there like they are in the wrong position and need to snap back in.

- - - Updated - - -

on a positive note, i can now do sets of 10 on pistol squats without putting my foot down, ass to grass. if i'm ever without a gym, a pullup bar and pistol squats will probably keep me swole, so thats great. thanks to yoga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekend's Progress Log

drop it
    youll never know unless you play around with stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tendons healed another 50% today.

so 75% healed. i could do biceps today if i wanted, but i will give it some days.

out of curiosity, i went ahead and gave the smaller of my gyno (right side is only 2/3 the size of left) a strong squeeze to see if it would milk. it still does! very minimally.

but this is realizing my gyno is much smaller than it ever was recently. i went back to some old pics before hormones and realized... it's better now than it was before touching hormones! and it still milks! albeit, a very very small amount.

so i guess you really can milk anything with nipples!

cliffs: GREAT GYNO SUCCESS

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U milked urself. Haha

Glad to hear it's clearing up though. So you've had gyno for a while I guess huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i first remember it happening in summer when i was about 13... my bro was like "i hate my fuckin nipples bro" and i was like "i got em too man chill" they were as big as they got at their worst this last year.

then i forgot about them until using steroids! and now they are shrunk down probably smaller than they have ever been since the pubertal flareup.

not the first time i have milked myself.