Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
I honestly cried over nothing all the time while I was vegetarian... It sucked, looking back something was wrong

How long did you go for? I guess you got big but maybe you got at least a little big before you were veggie?
i was vegetarian for almost 7yrs, stopped this past january, that puts me at around 26yrs old, so i was around your size when i started, not as defined tbh......i looked nowhere near what i look like now when im in shape......since adding meat, besides the initial shock and 5lb gain, its settled and only minor change is a slight denser look.......im on my first real cycle while eating meat

i wouldnt say being a vegetarian sucks, you were too young to grasp all the things you can eat.....i know a few who tried and all they buy is the prepacked veggie burgers n hotdogs so no wonder they suffer, i downed alot of shakes, but in that time i saw the whole 'you need all this protein to grow' stuff to be pure nonsense.....id say a gram a pound is more than enough......calories is how you grow.....cutting sucked big time and i saw very few through, and yes some days you feel you lack choice, BUT if you chose it for a reason that that should be paramount......i stopped cause i got really ill over the holidays and for the first time ever i was craving red meat like crazy, i listened to my body

i still refuse to eat processed and fast food as they are the worst animal cruelty offenders, i still avoid products tested on them and so on