User Tag List

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekend's Progress Log

Well, if i compare to the pics, i guess i'm sticking the ventroglute, too, but futhrr back than what i see in the picture. Who TF can do that spread hand thing to isolate the supposed sweet spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha, i do ventros sitting down. it sticks out. its like attached to your hip flexor or it looks like it.

i can post a pic if u want

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekend's Progress Log

That's ok. I'm sure i'm hitting it, just further back than seems to be recommended. I know what you mean about its sticking out. I may try the seated tech though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of conclusions from my somewhat excessive experimentation within one cycle:

1. I respond better with more test, unlike infamy. There is no difference in definition between 100, 200, 300 or 400 test as long as I take my aromasin. However, strength, muscle fullness, and general well being goes down when I start dropping test below 280.

2. Winstrol does make you feel glassy. I am going to run it for 10 more days or so. However, I notice some of my tendons feel "present" as if they are changing size. Hopefully the brittleness doesn't accompany that.

3. Boldenone acetate is terrible, worst pip ever, flu like, fever, horrible insomnia and aches and irritability.
    Symptoms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winstrol also does give quite a quick difference in water retention and vascularity. Masteron, though, has had no effect on joints at up to 600/week. I will bump
    Masteron up to 700+ to see if I can achieve the same effect without using winny.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekend's Progress Log

Interesting comments. Glad to see the test is well tolerated by you. I guess everyone is different and it really doesn't agree with me above 250mg a week. That said, I confess I'm OCD about bloat especially facial bloat which test really doesn't help me.

Winstrol is a one trick pony. It's crap for size, it does little for strength, it hates your liver, it destroys your lipids, it makes you more injury prone unless you really take extra care and listen to your body when the muscles tighten up in the gym. BUT.....

That said what it does is make you look really, really ripped like no other steroid I've ever used and for me, that outweighs all the negatives and makes it a real favourite of mine. Only for short periods though and when I want to look really cut up. Put it this way, munzer would never have achieved his striations without a big dose of Winstrol and whilst he isn't someone who you want to copy you can't argue with that body fat.

Someone here mentioned anavar instead of Winstrol, honestly in my opinion there is no contest, Winstrol is far better to make you ripped.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    halotestin is another big one in terms of being ripped and andres physique, isn't it?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Put it this way, munzer would never have achieved his striations without a big dose of Winstrol and whilst he isn't someone who you want to copy you can't argue with that body fat.
    "After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but shortly afterwards his liver and then kidneys failed. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion—he died on the morning of March 14, aged 31.
    The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple-organ-failure.

Some of the specific autopsy findings:

An extremely muscular physique, with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat
    Affecting the liver were numerous table-tennis-ball-sized tumors, typical for doping; half the liver consisted simply of a crumbly mass, similar to polystyrene (Styrofoam)
    Diminutive testes
    Cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g)"
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Progress Log

Munzer was amazing. He brought the sport to another level. Possibly too far. Was sorry to see his demise.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I don't think anyone has ever been as lean or fat free like he was.