I also like pussy

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Progress Log

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    ok....maybe thats true. i mean. he likes weed, working out, and green smoothies. soul mate? lol
    Wait...how do we know that is not Nate's hand in the pic?!...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hit the 125 lb dumbbell press for 2 reps!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Just hit the 125 lb dumbbell press for 2 reps!
    nice job! We're neck-and-neck, it seems. 120s for sets of 8 lately.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh I just did 105 3x7 after so a bit behind. I don't have quite as much lat to Support haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Meh I just did 105 3x7 after so a bit behind. I don't have quite as much lat to Support haha
    Lol. Yup... just flare the lats and the weight is halfway up already. Haha
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the plan from here is uncertain. i want to gain more mass especially on my arms and traps. teardrop would be nice as well. upper chest too.

but i want to truly shred at some point as well.

to be honest, diet has been mediocre.

i have eaten 250-300 g protein daily, but vegetable consumption is not what it should be and i am finding myself fiending for carbs, especially sugar.

thinking i may just bulk thru thanksgiving, then cut hard on my last weeks of tren.

diet wise, thats the part i have least figured out haha. i know how to get cut, but i am disappointed in the gym (strength and pump) when cutting... blah

i have kinda just been eating when hungry, and hoping for the best. bad...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I get the sense that you lack direction. I'd say pick one goal (bulking OR recomp OR cutting) and strive toward it 100%. Bulking and cutting in the same cycle never made sense to me.

I don't want to sound critical, because as it stands, you've built a great physique thus far. I just get the sense that you could accomplish more and go further, faster if all your wheels were turning in the same direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well my current path is recomp. you are correct that i lack direction. my original plan was to cut, but i felt that i may be spinning my wheels spending time on cycle getting cut, when i could get huge. then i bulk for a few days, feel fatter and then get pissed and try to cut some more lol.

i dunno. dont want the stretch marks to blow up too big either, and part of the point of this cycle was to nuke my gyno with a ton of masteron. it is still being nuked even with the tren. totally unnoticeable now, the lumps are beginning to feel soft, not only small but soft. caloric restriction helps this goal.

basically i want to get significantly leaner and put another inch on my arms. they are only 16.5 now unpumped, started the cycle at 16, but they are wayyy more defined. would love 17.5, which is where i am guessing they are pumped.

probably a lofty goal. arnold always said you had to add 20 lbs to get an inch... if i recall correctly.

right now my instinct is to lean bulk thru thanksgiving, then cut hard for the end of tren, then rebound then recomp the rest of the cycle which will be around 5 weeks of test + mast and maybe var / winny

^probably sounds retarded

i'm all over the place.

the one thing i have going for me is that i train really hard and make rest and protein a huge priority!
    Last edited by weekend; 11-15-2013 at 12:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do train really hard. I've read some of your workout logs. I thought I worked out hard, but you would put me under the table for sure. haha.

Define a single goal. And focus on it. Do everything in your power to accomplish that one goal. Otherwise it's two steps forward, one step back as you switch priorities midstream.

Oh, and as far as your arms... man, you are right behind me. Taping just barely under 17 now. Never had 18s, but think they would look awesome on you and me both. haha.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-15-2013 at 12:54 AM.