User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i think run dermacrine and stanodrol for a first cycle. more expensive than hdrol but also nontoxic and will give you a chance to understand what cycling is like before you dive into toxic PH's or injectables...

both are carried at socal.
    I'd agree with this. Start here ^^^ to get your feet wet while you learn about some of the harsh effects of methyls on the body before just rushing out to buy them.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'd agree with this. Start here ^^^ to get your feet wet while you learn about some of the harsh effects of methyls on the body before just rushing out to buy them.
    to further elaborate, the stack you originally posted OP, was brown piss, liver damage, heartburn and back pumps waiting to happen

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Roger this; as a result of some poor advice I jumped into methyls right off the bat and had some unpleasant experiences, fortunately w/ no long-term impact.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You be trollin?

Nobody can honestly tell you what Mithras is going to be like, but it looks harsh. Tri is also way too new to understand.

I love stano, but at effective doses its sides are WAAAAYYY worse than most methyls IME.

H-drol is the tried and true starter, try that.
    Last edited by Fat Bill Dwyer; 05-29-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    skip phs altogether
    tbol > hdrol

or anavar for a first cycle, if you thought phs were too cheap to be legit then anavar is where its at

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dj, what about a sticky in aas, and another in ph for maybe 1-2 different beginner cycles for cut-bulk-recomp? it'd answer a lot of questions for noobs

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    dj, what about a sticky in aas, and another in ph for maybe 1-2 different beginner cycles for cut-bulk-recomp? it'd answer a lot of questions for noobs
    good idea, ill get around to it today for sure
    maybe burly is better suited for the ph one, im outta touch sorta......wtf is mitra lol

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    wtf is mitra lol
    Mithras

In the days of the Roman Empire a secretive cult worshipped the ancient and
    powerful god Mithras.

Now you can inspire your own cult following with Mithras from Iron Legion.

Some think that the 'glory days' of the prohormone industry have passed, with
    many companies scraping the bottom of the barrel with DHEA-derivatives that
    are precursors of precursors of active compounds. The big-hitting compounds
    like superdrol, pheraplex, and M1T have all become controlled substances, and nothing else has proven as effective for building impressive physiques in such a short space of time. Until now.

Born of Stone

Mithras combines the powerful features of several long-established and highlyrespected muscle-building products to bring you an anabolic agent capable of building the imposing god-like physique you seek. By combining the 2-methyl group of Superdrol and Methyl Stenbolone with the C2 double bond of Pheraplex, Iron Legion has produced a unique compound just as anabolic as –
    perhaps more than – any of those mentioned.
    Around ten times more anabolic than methyl testosterone, and with an an abolic:androgenic ratio of around 5:1, Mithras is almost certainly the strongest designer supplement since M1T – and is set to make demi-gods of its users.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mithras is certainly not a starter steroid for anyone. It should be handled with the same care and respect as phera, M1T, and superdrol.

However, triumphalis would be a great starter cycle in the 45mg range. In my experience it trumps Hdrols effects greatly. It will make you leaner, more vascular, and stronger than hdrol will.
    Iron Legion Rep

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe i'll be the first to jump in here with a contradictory view, but my first cycle was pherplex, harsh as fuck although i did all my research, and i loved it and am glad i did it. here's why: after about 5 years of solid training i was at a standstill (looking back i would have tried a few other things, but what the hey) and i jumped on phera. gained 20 lbs mostly clean muscle, kept most of it, and it was enough for a good long while. probably it being my first exogenous hormone, the gains were magnified that much more, and i'm glad i didn't waste them on halodrol, which i have used since and is very mild, results-wise. i didn't have to jump on a different mild PH every 3 months. in fact i don't think i cycled again for a year. so in effect, although i did 1 month of a very harsh methylated pro-steroid, the gains i got were enough to keep me from using another for a year. the net stress on my liver and HPT axis was probably less than 3 or 4 cycles of milder shit.

at least that's what i think. i fucking love pheraplex and will always remember that first cycle fondly

this demethyl phera shit is so tempting. on paper it looks awesome, bet it will pan out too