User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sample Steroid Stacks for Pinning Virgins

pretty self explanatory, so lets get into it..................

ORAL ONLY AAS CYCLE

never the greatest idea, shorter cycles usually equal weaker gains, however for those who want to get their feet wet aas wise, and still weary of the needles, theres 3 cycles Id feel confident in running :

ANAVAR

wk 1-6/10 50-60mg ed
    ***its pretty side free, even in heightened doses, and gives the user strength, pumps, hardening, and some leaning, what else do you want, not a big size gainer but you could probably up cals significantly without a fat increase......iv done bunk var, underdosed, and very legit, the good stuff 40mg when stacked is solid dose wise, but solo id up it, length of cycle i feel is budget dependent, 6wks on the short end, 10 the max......imo no need for ancilleries, avoid booze, drink plenty water, eat well, eat your greens, and shouldnt be a need for liver aids or anything else, lipids will get hit so quality fish oil is a good idea.....pct should be pretty easy

TBOL
    wk 1-6/8 50-60mg ed
    ***pretty much the same as above, vascularity as well (like var), and say add 5lbs gains wise, it seems to fill out the muscles more than var.....gains are very clean, great drug, might be the 1b to the var being 1a with regards to orals imo......only thing to watch is it can affect the bp somewhat

VAR/TBOL STACK

wk 1-6 30-40mg ed var, 40-50mg ed tbol.....50mg ed each max
    ***heightened risk for sides, in my experience this is where the bp went up, however nothing really else to note, the gains are epic if you have good stuff, most should see immaculate pumps, great strength and endurance, and a 24/7 pumped feeling, which each solo can provide but obviously stacking them pronounces all the effects.....i did this once for 3wks to finish off my tbol, and its on par with a dose of 350mg of tren

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FIRST TIME PINNER

TEST - TEST - TEST - TEST - TEST
    500-600mg wk 12-16wks
    ***only way to go first time is test.........itll be the base of any future runs so you need to see how it treats you, ontop the fact no cycle will ever be as enjoyable, so start out with a good one......strength, libido, size, alpha, all will be spiked in a ramping effect from about week 2 till 7-8, then ride it out and hold onto what you built up.....no need for ancilleries, just eat for your goals.....an oral kicker like a dbol im not opposed to, however being a first run, perhaps save the orals for the end of the cycle, you know what test is giving you, and once it tapers off you kick your system with a new drug......a well dose quality test will do all the above, and you should feel it in about 2 weeks the first wave of effects

BEGINNER'S BULK

TEST/DBOL
    test 500-600mg 12-16wks
    dbol 30-40mg ed 1-4/5wks
    ***here adding dbol for rapid size and strength gains early in the cycle while waiting for the test to fully peak, can also be added the last few weeks for reasons stated above.........here it is ideal to have a liver aid on cycle, im not for, however many a proven quality products.....the goal of this run would be size thus diet should be big on cals with no regard for a little tummy fat......dbol if good quality, 30-40mg split through the day should work very well

***deca(nandrolone) is commonly used in bulks and first time bulk stacks, but imo isnt a beginner drug as it carries specific sides one might want a little more experience before dealing with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BEGINNER'S RECOMP

TEST 250-500MG 12-16WKS
    MASTERON 400-600MG 12-16WKS
    ***here we are adding masteron, a hardener, mild anti e, strength inducer, and killer for libido, all the while carrying minimal to no sides with regards to the aas landscape......anavar or tbol would be options recomp wise as well, but having already listed them, and avoiding orals if we are pinning, ontop of the great feedback this stack gets, i think its an excellent combo for a beginner who wants to maintain size while cutting some fat, all the while keeping strength too and a great sense of well being......masteron is tagged as a pre comp drug by supposed vets, however if the user has realistic expectations when using (meaning they dont expect to be shredded if they are 12-14%bf), and understands why they are using mast, they will be pleased

BEGINNER'S CUTTER

TEST 250MG WK 12-16WKS
    MAST 600MG WK 12-16WKS
    *** here the stack is indentical to the once above, however a lower test dose to minimize any chance of water retention, and going with the higher of the two suggested mast doses will provide a fat burning environment.....in the recomp diet needs to be clean but no real lowering of calories due to the metabolic effects of aas, however in this example, and looking to drop serious fat, ones diet should be geared towards the goal of fatloss thus lowering of calories, pyramiding them, any carb loading depleting scheme ect, to put the body in a fat burning state.....again here i would not be against the addition of anavar, but beginner = simplicity in my eyes so two drugs max

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for all injectable cycles

hcg 500-1000iu wk day 1 to last wk before pct (my protocol, open for debate)
    pct clomid 100/50/50/25
    aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (again my protocol)

****feel free to suggest anything for the above

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent thread, DJM! Major kudos!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ditto

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good info, will be making use of it.

I read the "sample steroid packs" and thought "FREE ROIDS!?"

You guys ruined me.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sample Steroid Stacks for Pinning Virgins

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Good info, will be making use of it.

I read the "sample steroid packs" and thought "FREE ROIDS!?"

You guys ruined me.
    tren/deca/pullups for ultimate stack. That is all.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    tren/deca/pullups for ultimate stack. That is all.
    holy limp dick cycle hahahaha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    holy limp dick cycle hahahaha
    mandatory ancillaries:
    PopsicleSticks.jpg

+

300px-Duct-tape.jpg