User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    it's gonna be a fkn pharma grad bac h2o, proviron, masteron, dbol, tren, slin, kicker with a var primo, metformin, Esidrix, ffkn test ace, finisher to tighten up, no leg workout.
    hey, don't hate! i'm excited for that shit haha

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sample Steroid Stacks for Pinning Virgins

This is the perfect place for my silly question: I see guys referring to test in suspension used as a pre work out (I guess). Why suspension instead of test prop?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    prop has a short ester, 3 days I think whereas suspension is all test in the blood right away-no ester

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    This is the perfect place for my silly question: I see guys referring to test in suspension used as a pre work out (I guess). Why suspension instead of test prop?
    iv been using suspension, i pin it about 1hr-1hr30min prewo, works well......also within a week of using it on workout days, say 4-5 shots, i was noticeably fuller, similar to the effects of 500-600mg test enth around week 6.....susp kicks in that fast.....has an interesting sting to it tho, but great prewo with creatine and carbs

combined with the test/tren 250/350 im currently finishing up,the pumps are unreal after chest front delts, muscles popping through the shirt

with this one i experience no pip whatsoever, draw and inject with a slin pin quite easily

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    iv been using suspension, i pin it about 1hr-1hr30min prewo, works well......also within a week of using it on workout days, say 4-5 shots, i was noticeably fuller, similar to the effects of 500-600mg test enth around week 6.....susp kicks in that fast.....has an interesting sting to it tho, but great prewo with creatine and carbs

combined with the test/tren 250/350 im currently finishing up,the pumps are unreal after chest front delts, muscles popping through the shirt

with this one i experience no pip whatsoever, draw and inject with a slin pin quite easily
    is the suspension having PIP for you? or does it sting during injection as it goes in?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sample Steroid Stacks for Pinning Virgins

as its going in, 5-10seconds
    no pip