User Tag List

Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sample Steroid Stacks for Pinning Virgins

pretty self explanatory, so lets get into it..................

ORAL ONLY AAS CYCLE

never the greatest idea, shorter cycles usually equal weaker gains, however for those who want to get their feet wet aas wise, and still weary of the needles, theres 3 cycles Id feel confident in running :

ANAVAR

wk 1-6/10 50-60mg ed
    ***its pretty side free, even in heightened doses, and gives the user strength, pumps, hardening, and some leaning, what else do you want, not a big size gainer but you could probably up cals significantly without a fat increase......iv done bunk var, underdosed, and very legit, the good stuff 40mg when stacked is solid dose wise, but solo id up it, length of cycle i feel is budget dependent, 6wks on the short end, 10 the max......imo no need for ancilleries, avoid booze, drink plenty water, eat well, eat your greens, and shouldnt be a need for liver aids or anything else, lipids will get hit so quality fish oil is a good idea.....pct should be pretty easy

TBOL
    wk 1-6/8 50-60mg ed
    ***pretty much the same as above, vascularity as well (like var), and say add 5lbs gains wise, it seems to fill out the muscles more than var.....gains are very clean, great drug, might be the 1b to the var being 1a with regards to orals imo......only thing to watch is it can affect the bp somewhat

VAR/TBOL STACK

wk 1-6 30-40mg ed var, 40-50mg ed tbol.....50mg ed each max
    ***heightened risk for sides, in my experience this is where the bp went up, however nothing really else to note, the gains are epic if you have good stuff, most should see immaculate pumps, great strength and endurance, and a 24/7 pumped feeling, which each solo can provide but obviously stacking them pronounces all the effects.....i did this once for 3wks to finish off my tbol, and its on par with a dose of 350mg of tren