User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Just in case you missed it, my log is here Sponsored Antaeus Labs 'Achilles' review

Basic thoughts on Achilles so far is that to get the analgesic pain relief from Cissus, you will probably need three gms ed (Achilles contains 1gm ed @ 4 caps). I'm not saying that 1gm Cissus won't have positive healing effects, just that you may not get enough pain relief from a smaller dosage.
    It has PEA for analgesia (among other properties). If you want to top up the dose of cissus, please do. It's (obviously) much easier and cheaper to do that with a plain cissus product than to increase the dose of Achilles.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    So, one bottle is supposed to last one month? 4 caps a day split 2 & 2... Anyone want to provide an update on how Achilles is working? Anyone running it solo without any other joint support sups?
    Yes it is a one month supply when taken as directed on the bottle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry all I haven't updated . Tis the busy season with work and home life. I'm now into my second month using Achilles twice a day . I have to say it is a great product for a nagging joint issue. My Elbow is feeling 90% better now and I have no stiffness in my knee at all. Last week I was able to throw another plate on legs presses with no issues after the workout. I'm really hoping the support continues to hold up so I can build my legs back to what they once were.

GREAT PRODUCT AL!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Sorry all I haven't updated . Tis the busy season with work and home life. I'm now into my second month using Achilles twice a day . I have to say it is a great product for a nagging joint issue. My Elbow is feeling 90% better now and I have no stiffness in my knee at all. Last week I was able to throw another plate on legs presses with no issues after the workout. I'm really hoping the support continues to hold up so I can build my legs back to what they once were.

GREAT PRODUCT AL!
    Yeah buddy! Sounds great man!
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Achilles, Have you tried it?

Nice to hear.

Established Member Feedback Score 0