User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it just me or...

From time to time I head over to AM for some reading and research. I take a lot of it with a grain of salt and think there are a lot more clowns then bright minds over there. I have made one observation that makes me scratch my head though...everyone has gyno. Like I mean everyone...It's like a badge of honour among the crew there, it's a foregone conclusion that no matter what compounds and PCT you run you will have full blown gyno or have to run a ton of AI's, SERMS and ancillaries to deal with the sides.

Is this reality or am I missing something?? I have run several "dry" compounds with very simple PCT and never had gyno symptoms or anything resembling soreness, puffiness, lumps, swelling, etc... Am I lucky or what???

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most of them mistake fatty breast tissue for gyno. Paranoia is a bitch.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most dont know what gyno is as they dont have it...........gyno is no fkn badge of honor if one truly had it, its fkn nightmare
    i had once and luckily went away very fast

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can i get gyno.... on my balls?

ask that on AM
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    gyno is no fkn badge of honor if one truly had it, its fkn nightmarei had once and luckily went away very fast
    true dat^^

i'm gonna add a tiny bit of tren back into the last few weeks of this cycle, sure to get sensitive nips again, hmmm, maybe I should be posting this on am, lol but never puffiness, lumps, yes and i'll stop the compounds before irreversible issues arise. Gyno=bad

- - - Updated - - -

I think a lot of those guys don't run an ai either

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have "had gyno" probably 10 times before I actually had a real hit. For me, it is very painful.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the guys at am and phf are really running the cycles they profess then I have little doubt that a great many of them have hormonal imbalances.

I have to think that running frequent high dosed long durration cycles with otc and r/c pct without pre and post bloods is like playing roulette with your endocrine system. That seems to be gospel on other forums. I ran r/c pct with my last otc cycle. I am actually hesitant to use my r/c extras in fear of being underdosed on my next slighlty more supressive run. I know my stash is legit but I am still debaiting getting pharm grade just to cover my ass.. or nuts as it were.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone thinks they have Gyno, always, if my crap isn't bull blown painful to touch, I ignore it, and wait a bit to if it goes away. Worse I've had happen was slightly puffy nipples, but from what I understand that can happen just from the extra Estro sitting in your nipples ER's. Never had lumps, growths, or anything like that. People gain 1lbs of fat and their chest gets bigger and OMFG it's gyno.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading my post I kinda sound like a pompous prick which was not my intention. I am hardly a saint and will prolly have teh guynos.
    I want to illustrate that it's one thing to know the risks and jeprodize your own health but to reccomend that others do the same and to promote reckless behavior to people that do not fully understand the ramifications of their actions is morally reprehensible. I dislike the displayed rep status bars for that reason, it turns ippys into authorities. We should be judged by the quality of our contribution, not the color of our status bars.....But what the fuck do I know, I'm just a pool guy.

please don't run a neg train on me........
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it just me or...

thought the first post was pretty accurate

phf is even 'better' cycle wise