Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: super dmz 2.0?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Sorry somehow I did not see this question, I think we were posting at the same time...

Everyone used advanced liver supports, such as IML's version, tudca or some others...

With Liver Supports, I truly only saw 2 peoples BW and they weren't bad at all..certainly some elevations but nothing worse then any other oral.

If you were to run unprotected, I would imagine it would be pretty stressful to your body.

Again, it was dosed at 2 pills per day, so 20/20 for a 30 day cycle. Some guys went up to 30/30 (3 pills)

I did 2 weeks at 40/40 but the back pumps, and heartburn were brutal at that dosage, it also caused some nose bleeds since it jacked my BP up too high...2 pills is ideal IMO. 1 in the am with food, 1 in the afternoon with food..Extra water and solid liver support.

I also have 2 clients that ran it at 1 pill per day and were very happy with a smaller result, but no sides to speak of.
    Thanks for the info. I've used PN in the past and enjoyed a few of the products I used. I'm going to give PNs version a shot for 4 weeks and see how it goes. Only serm I've ever used is torem. What serm are you recommending your clients?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my shortened DMZ 2.0 earlier this year I had the heartburn Wesley spoke of and elevated BP. Cycle Assist, multivites, and fish oil for support. I used clomid 50 mg ed for PCT. I'm running it now at 2 caps(1 week in) and it is starting to "kick in".

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by machdaddy View Post
    On my shortened DMZ 2.0 earlier this year I had the heartburn Wesley spoke of and elevated BP. Cycle Assist, multivites, and fish oil for support. I used clomid 50 mg ed for PCT. I'm running it now at 2 caps(1 week in) and it is starting to "kick in".
    Good feedback for the group.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we still have some IronFlex Sten-Zine on clearance. this batch is 5mg of M-Sten and 10mg of DMZ...this seems to be the right ratio in my book.

Sten-Zine
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    we still have some IronFlex Sten-Zine on clearance. this batch is 5mg of M-Sten and 10mg of DMZ...this seems to be the right ratio in my book.

Sten-Zine
    Agreed, I would feel comfortable running something like that at 2-3 a day with TUDCA.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weakling View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've used PN in the past and enjoyed a few of the products I used. I'm going to give PNs version a shot for 4 weeks and see how it goes. Only serm I've ever used is torem. What serm are you recommending your clients?
    Awesome, great to hear Most people use clomid/hcg/nolva type basic PCT's....I do have some people that have used IML versions like Ultra Male RX/combined with E Control RX 2.0 and they have been successful...My store retails for IML/BL so alot of their products are used by my clients/friends. I personally have not run the OTC PCT's but alot of people I train use them and say they work just fine.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Awesome, great to hear Most people use clomid/hcg/nolva type basic PCT's....I do have some people that have used IML versions like Ultra Male RX/combined with E Control RX 2.0 and they have been successful...My store retails for IML/BL so alot of their products are used by my clients/friends. I personally have not run the OTC PCT's but alot of people I train use them and say they work just fine.
    Sounds good. I just ordered Clomid and Nolva

Once I get all my supports and serms in hand I will get my plan together.

My list:

Cycle PH:
    PN-Pro Gear wk 3-6

Cycle supports:
    Talos wk 1-6
    Aegis wk 3-11
    Achilles wk 3-6 or as needed

PCT:
    Nolva wk 7-11
    Clomid wk 7-11
    Erase wk 9-11
    Sustain Alpha wk hmmmm

Daily supplements that I will continue through out:
    PN mega fish oil
    Orange Triad
    CSN Protein
    ZMA
    Glycomaize

Will probably start in 2 weeks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have a bottle of cycle assist that I might start now as my biggest concern is liver toxicity with this double whammy PH