User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raw Greens GONE from PN Lineup

I really enjoy/enjoyed this product. I used to buy it quite frequently, but I just stopped buying it one day. I just recently purchased a lb of this stuff and have been blending it up with frozen berries in the am... I love the shake, but I'm sad that this product has been removed from the product lineup. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the product while it was around.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, this sucks!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it did get removed..Unfortunately only a few sales cannot support keeping it on board...

I have my own company myself, so the best way I can explain is think you invest several thousand dollars in a product..It might be the greatest product on Earth..but if you only sell 1/4 of that product, unfortunately you cannot keep it around to keep the few that like it happy, the stuff expires and as much as you write it off as a loss, it causes you to lose money..the goal is to provide an excellent product to help people while making a small profit.

I have a cologne from Dolce and Gabana that I have worn since my college days...As odd as this may sound, it was "me"...It really summed up my personality and I loved the stuff..I spent hundreds every year on it..Unfortunately it lost them money and a few years ago they discontinued it. I found a bottle once and paid $300 dollars for it. Money well spent. I contact the company annually and ask them to bring it back. To this day I still try to find it.

Unfortunately, super greens is this product. I'm very sorry to those who loved it. In the meantime if anyone needs a separate Super Greens product feel free to message me for a referral. But PN still has all the other amazing products for us at our fingertips
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked raw greens also, sad to see it go

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's back! Actually Wes mentioned a few weeks ago that it would return but I didn't see it so when I got his spam, er, newsletter just now, I got pretty excited. Have to use up a six month supply of my alternate greens before I stock up again, but kudos to Mike and the crew for maintaining a well-rounded 'whole health' approach to building/lifting nutrition.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    It's back! Actually Wes mentioned a few weeks ago that it would return but I didn't see it so when I got his spam, er, newsletter just now, I got pretty excited. Have to use up a six month supply of my alternate greens before I stock up again, but kudos to Mike and the crew for maintaining a well-rounded 'whole health' approach to building/lifting nutrition.
    I agree with this 100%, I'm super excited about this coming back!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!