User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good to know about the natty chocolate....seems to be consistent with the feedback

just got my blueberry and cinnabun problend tonight when I got home...
    can't wait to throw down some tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so I have had the problend for several days now. i do like the blueberry flavor but noticed it is not very strong. this is not a bad thing but unexpected after slugging down several other brands of protein. i will trade quality any day over extra fillers and crap to make it taste better. i will tear into the cinnabun after i make a nice dent in the blueberry.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Whats your favorite PN Protein Flavor??

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    ok so I have had the problend for several days now. i do like the blueberry flavor but noticed it is not very strong. this is not a bad thing but unexpected after slugging down several other brands of protein. i will trade quality any day over extra fillers and crap to make it taste better. i will tear into the cinnabun after i make a nice dent in the blueberry.
    I wonder if it has to do with different batches. My blueberry is a pretty vibrant and strong flavor.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I wonder if it has to do with different batches. My blueberry is a pretty vibrant and strong flavor.
    Yea interesting....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took another dose of Pro-Blend blueberry this morning. I shook up the bag a bit just to see if the flavor had settled on the bottom or something. No luck...it was still very mild and I really did not taste much blueberry at all. I'm sure it is a batch thing as stated by Burly and I am not super worried. Hoping the Cinnabun is on point!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took another dose of Pro-Blend blueberry this morning. I shook up the bag a bit just to see if the flavor had settled on the bottom or something. No luck...it was still very mild and I really did not taste much blueberry at all. I'm sure it is a batch thing as stated by Burly and I am not super worried. Hoping the Cinnabun is on point!
    I have always noticed it is a light flavor if you mix in alot of other ingredients..but on its own its amazing and I just simply use a scoop and a half..its my favorite. Love that stuff. The cinabun is probably the most talked about that I hear about. I love the protein there....Even if Mike fired me on the spot, I'd only use his brand. Best stuff on the market IMO.

Thanks for your support!!!!! and feedback!!!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is actually a selling point for a guy like me. Strong flavors tend to make me nauseated, so the more mild and balanced a protein is, the more I enjoy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    This is actually a selling point for a guy like me. Strong flavors tend to make me nauseated, so the more mild and balanced a protein is, the more I enjoy it.
    Yea considering what some supp companies put in there protein, this makes a lot of sense.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still working on a 2lb bag of Blueberry Premium Protein Blend Blend and initially I thought it was too lightly flavored but now I really enjoy it. On the other hand I bought 4lbs of the Whey Blend in Gourmet Vanilla and I feel it is way over flavored btw I would say this is more of a Toffee vanilla than vanilla.
    Cinnamon Bun Casien was the 1st to get empty though, i was eating than in oats and chugging it like milk shake. Peanut butter is a good one to mix with chocolate or in waffles. Standalone it isnt very sweet or strong, mixed it does add a nice pB dimension.

I will try Blueberry / PB tonight see if that works.

Need to order more , I think I like the premium blend better than the whey blend . Does any of the chocolate taste like Team Skip Blend from TN?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my last order i tried mint and strawberry. Mint is ok, strawberry is my new favorite.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.