User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol looks like a giant shill for your company..a simple Google search would yield the results you want.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited out the website. I don't think anyone is going to give you Eric's phone # or email. I don't even think anyone else has either of them aside from myself and H2S. Maybe the email.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Edited out the website. I don't think anyone is going to give you Eric's phone # or email. I don't even think anyone else has either of them aside from myself and H2S. Maybe the email.
    i have it as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.coconutresearchcenter.org/article%20red%20palm%20oil.htm

Red palm oil provides a perfect solution. It supplies the needed fat and vitamin A precursors. Red palm oil is the richest dietary source of provitamin A carotenes (beta-carotene and alpha-carotene). It has 15 times more provitamin A carotenes than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes. This has made it a valued resource in the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Just one teaspoon a day of red palm oil supplies children with the daily recommend amount of vitamin A. Nursing mothers are encouraged to supplement their diet with palm oil to enrich their milk with the vitamin. Studies show that adding red palm oil into the diet can double or triple the amount of vitamin A in mother's milk.

The children are not only getting the vitamin A they need but other important nutrients as well. Red palm oil is a virtual powerhouse of nutrition. It contains by far, more nutrients than any other dietary oil. In addition to beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and lycopene it contains at least 20 other carotenes along with vitamin E, vitamin K, CoQ10, squalene, phytosterols, flavonoids, phenolic acids, and glycolipids. Palm oil is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin E. In addition to ordinary vitamin E, it also contains the highest amount of a super potent form of vitamin E known as tocotrienol. There are four tocotrienols. Palm oil contains all of them. These tocotrienols have up to 60 times the antioxidant activity of ordinary vitamin E. The combination of vitamin E, tocotrienols, carotenes, and other antioxidants makes palm oil a super antioxidant food.

Red palm oil is loaded with so many nutrients and antioxidants it's like a natural dietary supplement. In fact, it is currently being encapsulated and sold as a vitamin supplement. The oil is also available in bottles like other vegetable oils for kitchen use.
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14506003

There is general consensus that food-based approaches are viable and sustainable options for addressing vitamin A deficiency in populations. One such example is the fortification of food which, if properly monitored, could make a significant contribution towards improving the vitamin A status of populations throughout the world. Red palm fruit oil (RPO) with its high content of natural carotenoids, lends itself exceptionally well to this purpose at both household and commercial level. Results are now available from several feeding trials incorporating RPO into diets at household level or into commercially manufactured products. RPO in the maternal diet was shown to improve the vitamin A status of lactating mothers and their infants. Consumption of RPO incorporated in a sweet snack or biscuits significantly improved plasma retinol concentrations in children with subclinical vitamin A deficiency. There is evidence that if only 35-50% of the recommended daily intake for vitamin A were to be provided by RPO, it may be sufficient to prevent vitamin A deficiency (hypovitaminosis A). Red palm oil has a highly bioconvertible form of alpha- and beta-carotene, a long shelf life, and a higher cost/benefit ratio when compared to other approaches such as high-dose-vitamin A supplements and fortification of foods with retinyl ester fortificants. Consumption of RPO is safe and cannot produce hypervitaminosis A. Considering all the current information about RPO, the initiation of food-based interventions involving its use in developing countries with an endemic vitamin A deficiency problem, appears to be a logical choice.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The palm fruit tastes amazing with Pomegranate juice, and i get an amazing
    calming effect immediately after drinking it

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it actually tasted good. Smooth slight fruit flavor, and that little nutty aftertaste. My only quarrel is unless I shake it in a shaker cup it doesn't mix as well as I'd like..so I just spoon those things out and eat em when I'm done string the glass.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Do you actually read Bro? I already told you, these phytosterols are present everywhere and naturally occurring in palm fruit just like they're present in avocado.
    B-sitosterol is also present in Cistanche. Probably pine pollen too.

Basically it's in just about everything plant-based.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea it sux. For normal people (even people who have experienced some version or degree of having an adverse reaction to Dht inhibitors this should not be a problem as far as coming across small amounts of B sit

My situation is a little diff though seeing that I took the most powerful PRESCRIPTION strength dhT inhibitor available (Avodart) and had NO adverse reaction what so ever.

But on two seperate occasions after taking Saw P I experienced a severe adverse reaction. Therefor saying that I am senstive to the contents in Saw P is a understatement. Seeing that B-sit is in Saw P I'm considering my self extremely sensitive to this particular phyto sterol. So Ya for me going the extra mile to cut as much as this praticular Phytosterol out of my diet as possible is necessary.

Toco caps for me is out of the equation. I cut out Mucuna pruriens from SMH bevause it contains B sit even though the Mucuna seems to be a really effective T booster.
    I also had to cut out Avens Sativa because it contains B sit as well.

Even though we know pine pollen contains Gibberlins (which according to the study I posted in another thread is a mild 5AR inhibitor) and other Phytostetols I can't find any evidence that pine pollen contains B-Sit.

Also I have been on 1 table spoon of pine pollen for almost a week now and have nothing but good things to say. I'm not getting the increased sex drive from it probable because my endocrin system does not work the right way but I feel awesome on it as far as everything else goes.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-02-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Yea it sux. For normal people (even people who have experienced some version or degree of having an adverse reaction to Dht inhibitors this should not be a problem as far as coming across small amounts of B sit

My situation is a little diff though seeing that I took the most powerful PRESCRIPTION strength dhT inhibitor available (Avodart) and had NO adverse reaction what so ever.

But on two seperate occasions after taking Saw P I experienced a severe adverse reaction. Therefor saying that I am senstive to the contents in Saw P is a understatement. Seeing that B-sit is in Saw P I'm considering my self extremely sensitive to this particular phyto sterol. So Ya for me going the extra mile to cut as much as this praticular Phytosterol out of my diet as possible is necessary.

Toco caps for me is out of the equation. I cut out Mucuna pruriens from SMH bevause it contains B sit even though the Mucuna seems to be a really effective T booster.
    I also had to cut out Avens Sativa because it contains B sit as well.

Even though we know pine pollen contains Gibberlins (which according to the study I posted in another thread is a mild 5AR inhibitor) and other Phytostetols I can't find any evidence that pine pollen contains B-Sit.

Also I have been on 1 table spoon of pine pollen for almost a week now and have nothing but good things to say. I'm not getting the increased sex drive from it probable because my endocrin system does not work the right way but I feel awesome on it as far as everything else goes.
    Palm fruit will not inhabit anything as Eric said, also
    1 table spoon is not enough from pine pollen, i take around 5 table spoon a day and the
    results is very strong, i even take an AI some times with it

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam! 5 Tabel spoons a day. LOL I don't know if I'm ready for 5 tabel spoons of it but maybe I'll work my self up over time. I can honestly say I'm feeling it off of one tabel spoon per day. It feels like a positive energy flowing through me or something..

I'm taking one dose of RES from wicked sups every 3rd day which seems to be giving me positive effects as well.

What are you using for your AI?