User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Got mine.....too bad it was just for announcing this product.....blah.
    i got that email.
    i am just about done with my toco caps, this came just in time.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    i got that email.
    i am just about done with my toco caps, this came just in time.
    how did the tococaps go for you?
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    how did the tococaps go for you?
    I liked them, Ive been rationing them out between my wife and I and I'm down to the last few.

I got my order from botanical craft, shipping was super fast. I won't try the product for another day or 2 so I can't comment on the product intself but the fact that it came with samples, a shaker cup, a little note and a freebie has me super amped and excited.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I liked them, Ive been rationing them out between my wife and I and I'm down to the last few.

I got my order from botanical craft, shipping was super fast. I won't try the product for another day or 2 so I can't comment on the product intself but the fact that it came with samples, a shaker cup, a little note and a freebie has me super amped and excited.
    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you like about them? You noticed some type of a difference when taking them? Just curious because I never really felt anything off of toco......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you like about them? You noticed some type of a difference when taking them? Just curious because I never really felt anything off of toco......
    i don't feel a profound effect, it just seems like my skin is better and my eyes arn't so puffy. I am hoping it will help me keep my hair as long as possible.
    The only supplement I actually feel is the b I take, it makes my ears burn.
    My wife thinks they help her recover better.