Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
I've tried both the Eric's current Palm Extract and his Toco 8. I've liked both; and imagine I received benefits from them but honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between the two, besides taste and color. I believe his current Palm Extract tastes best; my only issue with it is the low solubility with water or juice. I feel like a good portion is wasted due to clumps sticking to the side of the glass. I would be happy with an organic addition to the extract that would allow for better solubility. If your product disolves better in water, this could potentially be another selling point I'd be interested in.

That said, Eric apprears to hold high favor with many on this forum as he should. He has done a lot of work and research to help those on this site. He's also in a tough spot with the legal procedings brought to court by the FDA which I believe are fraudulent on the FDA's part. I'm willing to use both products, his and yours. I believe you'll find more support by emphasizing the benefits of your porduct and the possibility of being superior to Eric's (but not as an absolute). If I were you, I'd encourage use of both products and let the customers decide on preference.
Hey silverstrand,

The Palm Fruit doesn't mix very well in cold liquid. Try mixing it with something hot/warm like coffee or tea. It also mixes well with yogurt, oatmeal, and smoothies.