User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz.... new company, new product!

Use it in the shaker with cold liquids and it will dissolve after a few shakes....pomegranate juice my favorite

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post

Tell me from what Eric has written at no point did you feel that he was saying carotech is making his specific extract just for him and that he doesn't use the same product as us tocomax 20%?
    Once again, its all about your approach. You think by attacking someone, you'll rally support for your products but I tell you, its doing the opposite. Take a second to think about this:
    So what if your product contains percentage more active ingredients over your competitors - the way I see it, as a customer, I dont really know if that much extra will even do anything in my body - I might just shit it out. Is there any research to support higher concentrations might be better for me? What can I expect to gain from this higher concentration? (you dont need to answer these questions - I'm giving you ideas on what to communicate to your customers that build support - with this approach, you are FOCUSING ON YOUR CUSTOMERS AND LESS ON YOUR COMPETITION)

You both source from the same supplier so its very likely the nutritional/quality are the same. Eric may in fact have a method that promotes supperiority over what is "typically" supplied but then again you have 65% more Tocotrienols/Tocopherols which can make up or even exceed that.
    Secondly, you provide this suppliment in caps which makes for easy dosing and no loss of product when taking them. The flipside of using caps is for those enjoying the taste, this might not be a preference for them.
    Lastly, you have several products that you can offer as a deal or package. This advantage is yours until Botonical Craft creates more products. Out of convenience, people will purchase yours if they can also grab other other good products as well.

Stop the attacks and focus on the customer. You dont want to turn people off to your other products because of these attacks. You must admit, your competition, Eric, created the demand, so some thanks and respect should be extended.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 06-11-2015 at 11:50 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love your back pedaling now that a contact phone number for carotech has been given out and that all American consumers have the right to know what they are consuming if you are claiming an "exclusive formula" and someone else is saying nope it's just tocomax 20% and carosol 3%......I am not claiming it's is these 2 carotech products based on my own assumptions I am claiming it is these 2 products based on what Carotech have told me!

Carotech have confirmed you do not have an exclusive formula they are making for you, you do not have a confidentiality agreement to buy 2 different products from them without anyone else asking for that information (as consumers we have the right to know what we are consuming).
    They do not know your formula as they are not making it, all they know is they supply you with 2 products tocomax 20% and carosol 3%.
    Everything you have said here represented yourself as carotech having made this "one" formulation just for you.

Assuming you're not contorting what Carotech said, whoever you spoke with at Carotech must have been misinformed, and I’ve reached out to them to get things straightened out. It is a fact that we have a confidentiality agreement. BTW, your information on how our formula is created is still not entirely accurate, but keep trying.

Our customers know exactly what they are consuming because we have full disclosure on ingredients, and provide extensive 3rd party lab analyses on bioactives, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, etc. We actually have to send to 4 different labs to get these results. We don’t hide anything from customers, but we do put guards in place to protect our IP from flagrant copycats.

Curious, what testing have you done to account for stratification on your powder blend? Have you done bioactive testing at different portions of your blend to know that bioactives and fillers are consistently blended? Or tests on your capsule weights? I've seen capsules range from 50-150% of label claims before. Can you post a 3rd party lab assay on your finished product?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do not use fillers in our capsuling process only the raw material. This can be done when you deal with high quality contractors willing to use alternative physical methods than your typical lubricating fillers like magnesium sterate etc.

Our capsules are +/- 2-5% so highly accurate especially given our overage which was originally 325mg per capsule but is now 350mg per capsule when the requirement is only 315mg to meet the label claim.

This is something we pride ourselves on as you know many fillers have been linked to some nasty side effects.
    This is why we do not use them and we also use vegetarian capsules.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our capsules are +/- 2-5% so highly accurate especially given our overage which was originally 325mg per capsule but is now 350mg per capsule when the requirement is only 315mg to meet the label claim.
    So you have some 3rd party lab assays to verify that? Go ahead and post them.
    Last edited by Eric Potratz; 06-11-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sure hope this pissing match between the revered founder of our former home and the one who resurrected what he could of said leader's former product line for our benefit, isn't the dying gasp of our once-great forum. I mean, everyone seems to have acknowledged the lull in activity and loss of some heavyweight contributors, I just hope this thread doesn't become the epitaph of either swole source or primordial performance.

The only good part about this is the, albeit unintended, transparency about product details that aren't normally disclosed, but it's almost as if everyone's in emotional turmoil due to the worldwide shortage of trestolone
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Potratz View Post
    So you have some 3rd party lab assays to verify that? Go ahead and post them.
    We do not keep stored results of filled capsule weights on hand, it's not nessasary. We know how many grams is used per batch, QC weighs 5-10% of finished capsules at random to confirm capsuling is accurate and filling / capsuling equipment is functioning correctly.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    I sure hope this pissing match between the revered founder of our former home and the one who resurrected what he could of said leader's former product line for our benefit, isn't the dying gasp of our once-great forum. I mean, everyone seems to have acknowledged the lull in activity and loss of some heavyweight contributors, I just hope this thread doesn't become the epitaph of either swole source or primordial performance.

The only good part about this is the, albeit unintended, transparency about product details that aren't normally disclosed, but it's almost as if everyone's in emotional turmoil due to the worldwide shortage of trestolone
    Isn't this the discourse you guys love? No debate too big, nor too small?

But you're right, I should be spending my time putting together useful content, making new products come to life, etc. I've made my points here so hopefully it has helped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do not keep stored results of filled capsule weights on hand, it's not nessasary. We know how many grams is used per batch, QC weighs 5-10% of finished capsules at random to confirm capsuling is accurate and filling / capsuling equipment is functioning correctly.
    So you've never tested your finished product to verify it contains the tocotrienols you claim?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Potratz View Post
    So you've never tested your finished product to verify it contains the tocotrienols you claim?
    Every batch from carotech is tested, under Australian law no manufacturer is allowed to use any material without testing it.
    At the end of the day we could be asking carotech or tampering with batches to be a drug and have them illegally capsule it for us, based on the law all raws are tested to satisfy the contractor that they are not breaking the law.

Something you failed to do since you ran a kitchen operation that never meet your countries requirements.....something you openly admitted in your goodbye speech on primordials website.

Quote Originally Posted by primordialperformance.com
    The FDA has also made accusations that our dose of active ingredients has been “inconsistent” between our batches. I am not sure of the origin of this claim. They also pointed out that our production workers were not wearing masks, and that we do not have a temperature controlled facility.

Admittedly, we have struggled to meet GMP guidelines since they became a requirement in June 2010. We started as a home based company in 2006 and moved to a 5000 sq ft facility in 2009, and hired laboratory staff to make efforts to meet GMP requirements.
    And then you also had many consumers complain of different tastes, colors and textures of your products.

Not to mention some of the ingredients that were being digested internally were not approved for internal consumption.
    Last edited by O.N.; 06-11-2015 at 01:27 PM.