User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Every batch from carotech is tested, under Australian law no manufacturer is allowed to use any material without testing it.
    At the end of the day we could be asking carotech or tampering with batches to be a drug and have them illegally capsule it for us, based on the law all raws are tested to satisfy the contractor that they are not breaking the law.
    Ok, this is not making any sense. This has nothing to do with Carotech. Manufacturers must test their finished products at a 3rd party lab to verify the finished product has what the label claims, as per FDA and TGA law.

So you have never had your finished product tested by a 3rd party lab?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not reading what I have written correctly, every batch is 3rd party tested through our contractor.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    You are not reading what I have written correctly, every batch is 3rd party tested through our contractor.
    Ok, so go ahead and post those lab results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem i will request the contractor to have them emailed to me and post it later.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ON, where exactly are all your products assembled. You made a comment on his bathtub lab..but I distinctly remember you talking about the gallons or something along those lines of Epic gainz you had..Im gonna take a gander and say you aren't opening a new Epic Gainz every couple days..but probably pulling from he master batch? which I would assume means the bottles aren't coming to you prefilled and etc but that you're doing it yourself(or your staff)..so I'm wondering what your procedures are to how you fill your own lineup..not the stuff you resale for others obviously. Since it comes to you like that.

Not doing this as an attack. But now I'm interested after seeing you make that comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tallstraw all of our products are contract made in Australia, pumped into bottles and filled by weight including an overage and labeled we then take delivery of wooden pallets which have a big cardboard box filled with 400 bottles per pallet/box.

My personal use of the product is the same as the end consumer....I open a labeled bottle and take it, I just have access to a lot so can consume as much as i like and write it off as a business expense.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah okay.

Must be nice having a business write off..lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Ah okay.

Must be nice having a business write off..lol
    Must be nice having THAT business write off.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"