User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if a fast of 16-20hrs makes you more insulin sensitive, but waiting longer (3-7 days) will pretty much guarantee that your muscles soak up all the carbs they need and burn the rest of as heat.

CBL and carb cycling use different methods of getting rid of fat and CBL is for gaining mass while slowly stripping the fat where carb cycling is for fatloss while holding onto the mass you already have.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Protein Pre and Post Workout Increases Hypertrophy

Protein Pre and Post Workout Increases Hypertrophy - AnabolicMinds.com
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With my very minimal experience I believe no matter how old you are the protein rules are pretty much the same. Protein every 3 hours, before and after workouts and then adjust based on your goal of building or maintaining. I feel carbs are completely different and are completely specific to the person. So unless you are a 35 year old male ectomorph that gets 7 hours of sleep, sits on his ass for 10 hours a day in an office, works out 2-3 hours daily and eats his last meal of the day at 930-10pm you can not follow my carb plan. All I'm saying is that once you dial your carb intake plan it will probably be pretty different from everyone else. Again my experience in this is very very minimal but that's my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Protein timing and its effects on muscular hypertrophy and strength in weightli

^^^ id agree
    simplicity is best, sometimes we read too many studies and info and overthink things

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really comes down to this: when the body needs the resources to build muscle, is it readily available to go to work? The body only needs as much as it needs to do that. Not more, not less.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.