Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ET

Not the time to see all the video. Could you summarize what he talks about?

UFO revelation ? From Canada?

Just for stats, who here believes to UFO? To an out-Earth life?

Yes for the 2 questions as far as I'm concerned
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why wasnt this all over the news lol

how can you not believe there is life beyond earth? to think we are the only living organism in the universe is ignorant

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen that vid a while ago, I have a friend who is right into this. My issue is that he constantly quotes his "book" in the video so he has $ to gain from it. just like the Catholic church, when money is involved, facts get manipulated. Later today or tomorrow I'll post some of my buddy's stuff, if you are interested they are good reads. As for life elsewhere, the universe is so big, if you take all of the grains of sand on a beach, and then put all of the beaches in the world together so that al of the sand is all together, add that to the sands from the deserts so all of the sand in the world is piled in one place, our solar system--not our planet but solar system is but 1 of those grains of sand. It is big beyond our human understanding. We didn't think there was life at the deepest part of the oceans either, we realized we were wrong. We thought the earth was flat--wrong. Thought the sun was a big ball of gas--wrong lol, we are merely idiots really

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    why wasnt this all over the news lol

how can you not believe there is life beyond earth? to think we are the only living organism in the universe is ignorant
    This is what I always tell people. To think we are the only inhabitable planet, rotating around the sole start, in the sole galaxy, is just plain ignorance. Who is to say 'others' would even need oxygen or water?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ET

just the sun, we were taught was this massive star and all, when in reality its a spec as well

i truly believe we arent even the first organisms on earth, and well before everything there were 'others'

even the fkn dinosaurs lasted 150million yrs, n us its been 6 and pushing to our end, but we are of high intelligence lol

we prob are some greater being's gane board like 'horton hear's a who'

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    inside a crystal globe with water in it

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ET

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    just the sun, we were taught was this massive star and all, when in reality its a spec as well

i truly believe we arent even the first organisms on earth, and well before everything there were 'others'

even the fkn dinosaurs lasted 150million yrs, n us its been 6 and pushing to our end, but we are of high intelligence lol

we prob are some greater being's gane board like 'horton hear's a who'
    'Others' should have built cities or sthg like that and we should find them now? Don't you think so?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    'Others' should have built cities or sthg like that and we should find them now? Don't you think so?
    makes sense, but what if they emphasized stuff like nature, a connection to the earth, more abstract concepts ect........man today yes is incredible creation wise, but usually at a great expense to the world they are creating in, which is quite ironic

man today is consumed by wealth, possessions, and is generally insatiable, it is reasonable thinking to assume we are not all programmed the same......just look at the animal kingdom we evolved from..........lions dont hunt in excess for the sake of 'ownership', they occupy territory for their pride, but it ends there, they dont expand and conquer what they dont need

it is said we only utilize 10% of our brain, what if another prior species could access 30%? imagine how different theyd be

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great video.