User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any PHs/DSs/AAS that cause gyno regression?

Just like the title says, looking for (ideally oral) PHs, DSs or AAS that will cause regression of gyno. Currently doing the ralox/letro thing and, on weekend's advice, may add in prami. However I'm looking to kick it up a notch and really get these things down so that they never come back. I know when I was on AH for 1 month it definitely DID shrink the gyno. Now, however, I only have 1 month left and can't justify the $200 or so a box would fetch now (nor do I want to support the Andro Thiefs with my money) and 1 month wouldn't be enough to cause full-on elimination. High dose stanodrol, possibly? I looked into proviron but at those prices I might as well just buy AndroHard, or even masteron, since the feedback on prov is mixed and I know from firsthand

I am also open to other ideas. People often claim epistane for gyno prevention/reversal but feedback on this seems to be mixed. also formestane topical seems to be an iffy thing, since it has some anti-androgenic properties.

Are there any clearly established gyno-attacking compounds that I can be using?

thanks guys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MASTERON high dose is your absolute best bet for a steroid to fix it. it was invented for breast cancer and it worked! no longer prescribed because it made women too manly..

if you're going the hormone route to kill it, settle for nothing less than masteron.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    MASTERON high dose is your absolute best bet for a steroid to fix it. it was invented for breast cancer and it worked! no longer prescribed because it made women too manly..

if you're going the hormone route to kill it, settle for nothing less than masteron.
    this i agree
    on cycle its a beast for that stuff, works off as well, pretty much AH's big brother

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    x2, Pricey, but I am a big fan of Masteron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    x2, Pricey, but I am a big fan of Masteron.
    here bout same as prov, but gives more

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm curious, can Mast be taken with Tren to combat the possible tren sides, ie Androhard for Dien PHs, etc....

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    So I'm curious, can Mast be taken with Tren to combat the possible tren sides, ie Androhard for Dien PHs, etc....
    That's a pretty popular stack, actually, along with test. While it helps combat the potential sides of tren (like gyno), it doesn't guarantee a side-free cycle. Quite often, even those stacking mast with a tren cycle will have runaway gyno, even with letro and ralox in the mix. Tren is fickle that way. It's different person to person, and sometimes from cycle to cycle.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

test and mast is great

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yah, i agree, mast made my cycle much easier. and as far as price, i'd be surprised by any oil out there that is as pricey as the andro-line, 2nd hand.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    yah, i agree, mast made my cycle much easier. and as far as price, i'd be surprised by any oil out there that is as pricey as the andro-line, 2nd hand.
    andro is nuts

people got pay to play, n when you factor a couple vials last almost 3 months vs a 4 wk oral run

stop buying prewo stuff, alcar, t boosters, agmatine, and every powder a-z and then protein n ass isnt so pricey