User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    solid advice jj, i agree about the time off, for fear of heading towards aas as a crutch territory

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    solid advice jj, i agree about the time off, for fear of heading towards aas as a crutch territory
    Thanks, its good to get compliment from you regarding aas/cycles, as I consider you crème de la crème in that topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first AAS Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Thanks, its good to get compliment from you regarding aas/cycles, as I consider you crème de la crème in that topic.
    im always learning myself, just i benefited from starting at age 30, wiser for sure, less mistakes ect

you tho, fkn encyclopedia, when burly gets advice from you over his md, tells you something

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im always learning myself, just i benefited from starting at age 30, wiser for sure, less mistakes ect

you tho, fkn encyclopedia, when burly gets advice from you over his md, tells you something
    But fact is that you guys are lot more experienced, and not to mention chest size, and those things that add a lot of "weight" to yours words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first AAS Cycle

meh, anything in life need both theoretical and practical experience

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh, anything in life need both theoretical and practical experience
    yeah... Honestly, I always see myself as the other side of the coin- in a mind-and-muscle connection I'm more interested in mind and sense of wellbeing and muscles as secondary, you guys have more interest in muscles- but there are so many crossroads on both paths that its almost as we are on same road... or maybe we are on same road?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    yeah... Honestly, I always see myself as the other side of the coin- in a mind-and-muscle connection I'm more interested in mind and sense of wellbeing and muscles as secondary, you guys have more interest in muscles- but there are so many crossroads on both paths that its almost as we are on same road... or maybe we are on same road?
    im as health conscious as possible, the doses are use are alot lower than alot of guys who i dare say not in my league.....im from the burly school of thought, get the most out of the least........one of my favorite supps is greens formula....i eat pretty well and so on......id never trade my health for muscles

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly man, looking at your numbers you need to spend more time working out and eating right without aas or ph's. You are tall, so I will give you room on the bench numbers, but the dead lift and squat really need work. You are young and have a lot of room for growth naturally. Stop trying to rush things and do it right. Quality muscle and strength take time and hard work. JMO as I know all these young guys ask for advice and then do what they want anyways lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    Honestly man, looking at your numbers you need to spend more time working out and eating right without aas or ph's. You are tall, so I will give you room on the bench numbers, but the dead lift and squat really need work. You are young and have a lot of room for growth naturally. Stop trying to rush things and do it right. Quality muscle and strength take time and hard work. JMO as I know all these young guys ask for advice and then do what they want anyways lol
    I'm with USN on this. I can't speak to the technicalities of your proposed cycle but, frankly, while you seem to have the will, it doesn't sound to me like you have the discipline to do it effectively. It seems like you are reaching for the gear as a bit of a quick-fix. That's not unusual - we've probably all done so at one point or another, and the temptation never really goes away - witness my recently expressed consideration of upping my current parabolan cycle - my first AAS run (although I've done my fair share of PHs in the past) - to 400 a week. Squadron leader Burly talked me down very politely, and my coach was more harsh, admonishing me not to get greedy. I think you should spend a fair amount of time settling onto the path with some sustained lifting and nutrition - and sustained avoidance of partying and drinking, etc. - before having a go.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 06-15-2013 at 09:45 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Words of wisdom being spoke here.