User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    6'4" probably 215 if I had to put a number on it. I was 205 before, and had almost 17in arms, my bench was 275, deadlift was 335 if I remember correctly, and squat was kept at 225, it really bothered my knee (I know it was my form, but every different persons advice I took, didn't change a thing). Right now at 215, I've lost a lot of muscle and have certainly replaced it with fat. I know the bulk is gonna add fat, but I think with a cleanish diet, and the cardio from PT for work in the morning 3< days a week. I should be able to minimize that. I'll post pics soon. I know they're gonna be bad, but fuck it, well, dont but fuck it, but, fuck it. I know a couple will be like max your natural potential first. But too late, already started.

I have hcg and my clomid a weeks worth of nolva, and AI, so pct is lined up. Have dbol, m40hn, m1t, winny, UD, SD, Var, so I have the hormones. But I'd prefer to keep it simple with feel good compounds and have a mostly clean bulk, through and through. Hopefully I'll have pics up beforethe weekend is over.

My bench sits at 200, much more from scared of pushing my wrist too far than it is I cant lift more. Which is why I'm gonna shoot for higher reps and not train for strength so to speak, this time around.
    Deadlift is 225
    Squat- no idea I just do 135
    for reps till I can do no more.
    Been lifting for like 2 years just never took the diet aspect seriously.
    I'm starting from the ground up again, and figured I might as well just do pins.
    moving these way higher should be your goal, IMO... Your squat form definitely needs a video posted

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first AAS Cycle

missed that at the end
    2 yrs going into 4th cycle? dude your lifts are low cause you relied on gear for gains and strength and never learned otherwise

im with USM bad idea to cycle

anyone who truly wants to build has to have the basics somewhat down

this is ippy-ish

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X2 weekend, if you post a squat video, maybe people can chime in and fix your form. It would be a good start! 135 on the squat will keep your progress to a minimum :S.

Good luck with your run, keep us posted!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What should I add here?...

If memory serves me right, I encouraged you to wait on your very first ph cycle and build a solid base first.

There are different things learned by doing it "my way" vs "your way". You became quickly well versed in all the different compounds and how they would affect you and made some substantial gains out of the gate.

My gains came slower, over years rather than months. In the process, I learned the importance of form, form variation, training routine differences and the construction of well laid out routines for strength or size, nutrition for building maintaining or cutting, injury prevention or the ability to work around one, rest and recuperation, overtraining, tweaks and tricks of particular exercises, and the list goes on.

I didn't have the anabolic compounds to "make up" for my deficits. I had to figure all those out. In the end, I'm miles ahead for it. Even when I wasn't able to train for months at a time because of health issues, I still maintained a semi-athletic body. And when training resumed, muscle memory took over and strength and size returned fairly soon afterward.

Though I don't think your approach is best or smartest, I don't expect that my words will carry any more weight than they did prior to your first cycle. People do what they want. We all do it in one aspect or another. If this is what you think you need to get you back to it again, so be it. Though I won't compare you directly with ippy, keep in mind that if we see another thread like this from you in 6 or 12 months, the ippy comparisons will be forever emblazened upon the tallstraw name.

Best of wishes in getting back and keeping your training mojo. I hope to see you stick with it from here on out.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 06-16-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    What should I add here?...

If memory serves me right, I encouraged you to wait on your very first ph cycle and build a solid base first.

There are different things learned by doing it "my way" vs "your way". You became quickly well versed in all the different compounds and how they would affect you and made some substantial gains out of the gate.

My gains came slower, over years rather than months. In the process, I learned the importance of form, form variation, training routine differences and the construction of well laid out routines for strength or size, nutrition for building maintaining or cutting, injury prevention or the ability to work around one, rest and recuperation, overtraining, tweaks and tricks of particular exercises, and the list goes on.

I didn't have the anabolic compounds to "make up" for my deficits. I had to figure all those out. In the end, I'm miles ahead for it. Even when I wasn't able to train for months at a time because of health issues, I still maintained a semi-athletic body. And when training resumed, muscle memory took over and strength and size returned fairly soon afterward.

Though I don't think your approach is best or smartest, I don't expect that my words will carry any more weight than they did prior to your first cycle. People do what they want. We all do it in one aspect or another. If this is what you think you need to get you back to it again, so be it. Though I won't compare you directly with ippy, keep in mind that if we see another thread like this from you in 6 or 12 months, the ippy comparisons will be forever emblazened upon the tallstraw name.

Best of wishes in getting back and keeping your training mojo. I hope to see you stick with it from here on out.
    Well, fuck...
    I guess I'll stop then. I completely forgot to check this. I came back and read posts. But forgot to check my own thread. People kind of tell me what to do, and I do my own thing. But when people tell me what I want to do, just how to do it correctly or better, I always listen. But where has that gotten me? Tired of lifting, partying, a dui (almost) and now I'm fairly out of shape, especially in lifters terms. So as much as it pains me to say it, because I was just starting to reap the benefits of this test (having sex like 5 times a day, and constant norbs). I'll start taking the hcg when I buy some bac water, and pct as well, in 2 weeks. I'll finally listen to someone. Let's see how it works out.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Straw, I admire you for listening to wise advise. We all want the best for you here, and imo bodybuilding is more ''mental''-building/power then ''body''.

I know how awesome it feels to be on test bro, but, as difficult as it may appear, battle this one, mentally! Train, eat, sleep as a soldier on a mission would. Make this lifestyle your priority and set your mind on the goal bro! When you have built your foundation and base solidly, bro, you run that cycle! And you'll see, AND feel, better than you ever imagined!

We got your back through the journey... but you must battle mentally through! Determined!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personaly, considering that he is already in his third week of cycle and that prior cycle his testosterone levels were low- I tought that he may as well finish it and then try with long PCT/clomid restart protocol try to bring his hormone levels back to normal, I do agree that this cycle was mistake, and he needs to work on his self-confidence, mentality etc...
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-17-2013 at 06:57 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait. u grow medical marijuana for ur gf? wtf

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    wait. u grow medical marijuana for ur gf? wtf
    Did I miss something?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope I do, I grow hydro, soiless and soil. The first 2 require daily attention and I enjoy it, so it keeps me busy and out of trouble when I get off work. I don't smoke or anything, I just grow for her. It's at her house, I bought it all, and when we 'donate' to the dispensary(she's a medical patient, I'm a legal caregiver I can do everything but smoke). I'll use the money I make to pay off my car, credit, etc. If anything is left over we'll go on a trip.

Jelise, I understand I need to work on my mentality, and it's now kind of painfully obvious to myselr I use these as a crutch. But I dont have confidence issues?...I have immaturity issues lol. I think I take steroids too lightly, and wanna use em all willy nilly, because it does feel awesome. In the sense of pumps, and well being. I normally feel really great, but idk how to explain it, on them. I just feel better, things don't suck as bad I feel sharper mentally, I'm actually a lot calmer for the most part. But the pump, oh boy, that pump is awesome, and seing your body change and weights move a lot easier a on weekly, and sometimes daily basis. It's just incredible. I don't have issues with confidence, atleast I think. I have issues with immaturity and being too impulsive/short sighted. But that's just a view introspectively, maybe jt was a wrong observation.