User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jel brings it again. IMHO stopping mid cycle when you're shutdown already might be just pushing for another shutdown after all issues are sorted out.

and i know it's been beaten to death, but whats with all the 20 y.o's running gear?
    this issue ties into Infamy's post really well... moderation and patience makes it safer
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They wanna get big, pretty simple lol.

I never keep my gear on base, but i did to pin, i cant shoot my own butt, idk why. Delts legs, all fine, butt, i just never think Im in the right spot. So my buddy was gonna do it for me. I had it barely hidden and we had a health and wellness inspectio ...they almost found it. Great timing huh? Then last night Doctor P, and KOAN Sound (dubstep artists) came through Seattle. I just had to go to my first concert ever. Had drinks, apparently not drinking for weeks really kills your tolerance to that of a 16yr old girl. I had like 3 shots and 4beers over 5 hours, and I was gone. No more drinking, that was a very, very special occassion. But I had a way home and all and planned it out so no repeat of last time. Got 1 hour of sleep and was still drunk...pt was rough lol

Legs are later today, cant wait to puke lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're continuing your cycle? And you live in seattle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im stationed down in Tacoma.
    Should I be stopping or continuing. You guys are giving me 2 different responses
    1 intelligent side said stoo, so I listened..the other said continue and do a long pct to prevent a weird shutdown. I have no problem doing either if it's bst for me. But I'm getting 2 different forms of advice here. I went with the last one given. I'm not putting blame or saying this is like someone's fault but I'm being pulled in 2 different directions.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would finish your cycle and spend it working really hard on your squat and deadlift and make your form immaculate, realizing you have a lot more progress to make and you should not cycle again for a long time, until you can double the results from the cycle naturally, which will take a fuck ton of dedication. By then, you should be solid. I wouldn't expect you to be that far along by the end of a test e cycle starting with a 135 squat, but I think you're pretty shutdown by now so finish what you started. Recovery from my 16 weeker was a drag though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I would finish your cycle and spend it working really hard on your squat and deadlift and make your form immaculate, realizing you have a lot more progress to make and you should not cycle again for a long time, until you can double the results from the cycle naturally, which will take a fuck ton of dedication. By then, you should be solid. I wouldn't expect you to be that far along by the end of a test e cycle starting with a 135 squat, but I think you're pretty shutdown by now so finish what you started. Recovery from my 16 weeker was a drag though.
    I agree on this, tough its not neccessary to go 16 weeks. And as well as training he should train his mentality, as strange as it sounds- as much as he train his muscles he can train his subconscious mind- basically he should use "good feel" and positive statements and engrave them in his mind.
    For subconscious mind, person must beleive in what is trying to engrave- because on cycle his mood will be elevated and full of self esteem subc. mind will be convinced in positive statements/afirmations.
    Pygmalion effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After cycle is finished- take very long pct, and after that you should be done with your cycles, for good.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-20-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roger that.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go on with the cycle. Push yourself to the limit but don't you quit once you're done!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually I'm an "Just do it" kind of guy, but I gotta go with Burly and DJM on this one. I'm a 76" too, and I started out real skinny (180) It wasn't until I really learned how to eat/squat/dead that I was able to actually make gains that would stick around, even when I got injured and couldn't really kill it in the gym. I think that because of this base I can on most of my lean body mass sticking around even when I'm reduced to bodyweight excercises for extended periods. As a military guy you're in the same sort of situation.

I bet you could hit 225 at 12% natty with just a few tweaks, and that stuff sticks around. Drop 16wks of test on that and you'll be beautiful!

*Edit*

Oh yeah, as a long-limbed 76"er I would encourage you to squat wide, if You're in a rack your toes should touch the sides, also do a lot of pulling variations, but when you're going heavy do it sumo. Again if you're pulling in a rack your toes should touch the sides.

If you're not eating a lot more than your buddies you're not eating enough! To be muscular at your height you will have to murder calories! Drink that milk buddy!

Hope that helps man.
    Last edited by Fat Bill Dwyer; 06-20-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recommend stopping the cycle immediately and doing the required PCT. In the meantime and thereafter, work on the basics: nutrition, nutrition, nutrition; correct form exercise; and mental/"spiritual" focus. You're still all over the place - what with the concert shenanigans you report. You need to start walking the walk on the BB path - it's a life-time journey, not a trip to the (underground) drugstore - and develop the physical and, especially, the mental, foundation for being able to then use AAS or phs as an effective and (relatively) safe tool. This isn't easy; put your apparent reserves of willpower to work on it, though, and you'll do fine.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 06-21-2013 at 04:08 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."