User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that's that then. I'll stop injecting. And get on trying to do it 'right'. I eat like a horse, everyone is amazed by how much I can eat. I'll get back to the basics with some GOMAD.
    Dwyer, I had no idea my stance should be that wide on squat, that could be it. I'm normally wider than my friends, but not by much. Deadlifts however I already used that. I would use close stance until I could no longer lift, my grip was giving out, or I ccouldn't loft it with good form anymore. Then I'd go to sumo style and straps for the higher weight.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My first AAS Cycle

You got two different opinions because there are two sides to the argument. I never told you to stop the cycle, I just said it wasn't the smartest move. Do what you want and be smarter from here forward.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tallstraw, do you have a mind of your own? You should be able to decide for yourself.

At this moment you are probably shut down, considering you had low test to begin with- if if you stop you would need to do all sorts of manipulation to get it right, there is no time for that, if you're fucked then try to at least get something out of it.

No offence to you guys, but I dont see why you are so hung on when you started using PH's or how much you can lift, this guy here is in a pretty shitty situation (IMO) and that should be addressed first, altough with his mentality and lack of masculine identity (classical Freudian example) he will always be liability and danger to himself and maybe others.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-21-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Well, that's that then. I'll stop injecting. And get on trying to do it 'right'. I eat like a horse, everyone is amazed by how much I can eat. I'll get back to the basics with some GOMAD.
    Dwyer, I had no idea my stance should be that wide on squat, that could be it. I'm normally wider than my friends, but not by much. Deadlifts however I already used that. I would use close stance until I could no longer lift, my grip was giving out, or I ccouldn't loft it with good form anymore. Then I'd go to sumo style and straps for the higher weight.
    I'm assuming we have pretty similar proportions when I say the following:

I wouldn't say you MUST be wide on squats, but it really helped me a lot. If you're eating a lot and still not getting bigger then you probably have too much volume in your workouts. You're a big guy already and it takes a lot of calories to maintain that. If you burn too many during a workout and THE RUNS the military is making you do, you'll never gain. When you're trying to get big Army Running = bad, Army Rucking = awesome.

Not sure how much you PT, but less is more when you're trying to get bigger.

Are you using double-overhand grips when you dead? Try going under/over and you'll probably be able to ditch the straps. If you start chasing a high 1RM you might benefit immensly. Maybe start sumo? I notice when I pull sumo my lower back takes less of a beating, and my hammies/glutes work a lot harder. This allows me to lift more weight and really get my upper back busy.

I know I never gained anything but soreness out of high rep deads. Once I started sumo and low repping I went from trouble with 365 to 555 in about two years. Not huge numbers by any means, but way better than where I was.

Totally agree with GOMAD, it is a godsend for tall guys. You have to win the calorie fight to win mass. Run less, eat mOAR!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Tallstraw, do you have a mind of your own? You should be able to decide for yourself.

At this moment you are probably shut down, considering you had low test to begin with- if if you stop you would need to do all sorts of manipulation to get it right, there is no time for that, if you're fucked then try to at least get something out of it.

No offence to you guys, but I dont see why you are so hung on when you started using PH's or how much you can lift, this guy here is in a pretty shitty situation (IMO) and that should be addressed first, altough with his mentality and lack of masculine identity (classical Freudian example) he will always be liability and danger to himself and maybe others.
    great post, i see it the same way..............its not the weights its his mental state, hence when i referenced the 'crutch'......being on test has psychological 'pick me ups' to it them im sure helps him...........only thing is i dont see point in staying on, he needs to be decisive in his convictions which would start by getting off now and having to endure the struggle to get back to normalcy, and truly see if he has the gumption to do this........continuing the cycle in my mind seems to just prolong the enevitable and probably sway his mind back to that crutch mentality when hes in week 12 and feeling good

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy shit J why don't you just call him a puppy-kicker too?

I think the reason people get hung up on when you start is because it correlates pretty well with how much you will maintain. Obviously this isn't true for everybody, but if you haven't developed practical diet/workout know-how and are not practicing diet/workout discipline before a cycle you probably won't start afterwards. You'll end the cycle on a shitty diet and get fatter than when you started. Once you've developed those new adipocytes you're stuck with them for at least 10 years, they might get smaller but they will still be there waiting to pounce and explode the next time you decide you want to drink another beer, or eat an icecream pop. So in a very real way you are worse off than when you started.

I don't buy that there is no benefit to cutting 8 weeks off a cycle, the longer something is down the harder it is to get it back up. the difference between PCT after a 5 week and an 8 week cycle of harsh methyls is very noticeable, can't imagine it would be that much different with injectables with much longer duration.

This is all IMHO stuff though, take it for what it's worth. (Except the puppy-kicker part, be easy on him!)

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, what are you talking about; enough is enough. I have a mind of my own, and it was to do the cycle, hence why I started a fucking cycle. To get me 100% into it and put me in the right state of mind to really honw in on what I wanna do. Did I use it as a crutch, Iinstead of my own motivation to do it natty, first. Yes, yes I did, was that right, no. But if i was 30 years old, and made the same posts, most pwople would've said goodluck and all that jazz. I say it with conviction too, because I see those logs, day in and day out. But don't get on here and start throwing shit around like you got your BA, then your masters, and have been practicing psychology for years. Readijg some articles doesn't make you an expert, nor can reading a few lines of what I post. What is a lack of masculine identity being determined by first off? Because I came on here and said I'm doing so-and-so, which basically everyone shot down. So I started doubting that it was right, and went to go stop, then you said no use in stopping, get what you can out of it. Then a few echoed what you said as well. Either way I fucked up by starting so I was trying to make the most educated decision since either way I fucked up already. Being condescending doesn't get your point across any better, you look like a pompous asshole. Can you atleast point out these "classic Freudian examples" since nothing has been edited. Or do you just pull stuff out of your ass because I don't live my life like you do, and yours is somehow the correct way. In the end, putting people down doesn't raise you up any. What is my shitty situation as well, I'd say considering everything, I have it pretty easy, 75% of people around me have it worse than me. I'd actually say I'm fairly blessed, because I'm not being dealt bad hands, every problem I have is a result of a bad choice. Not once has any of my decisions created a danger foe those around me, nor will they. Get off your fucking soap box, clown. I respect the shit out of your hormonal advice, but you definitely just lost some credibility elsewhere, from me.

To dwyer, yeah we run alot. But luckily today and coming up we have spur ride and spur ride activities so well be rucking and stuff, like todays 5mile'r. I'll keep all that in mind. YES, I normally do overhand, and when mygrip starts going I switch to hooks. Once thats out, it sumo and straps

Mod can just delete this journal if they want. I got what I needed out of this. I know how to handle sides, I'll be back in a few months with the update.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm too lazy to look it up but aren't you the one who admitted to driving drunk?

EDIT: I lied, I'm not lazy, it was you.

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Dude, what are you talking about; enough is enough. I have a mind of my own, and it was to do the cycle, hence why I started a fucking cycle. To get me 100% into it and put me in the right state of mind to really honw in on what I wanna do. Did I use it as a crutch, Iinstead of my own motivation to do it natty, first. Yes, yes I did, was that right, no. But if i was 30 years old, and made the same posts, most pwople would've said goodluck and all that jazz. I say it with conviction too, because I see those logs, day in and day out. But don't get on here and start throwing shit around like you got your BA, then your masters, and have been practicing psychology for years. Readijg some articles doesn't make you an expert, nor can reading a few lines of what I post. What is a lack of masculine identity being determined by first off? Because I came on here and said I'm doing so-and-so, which basically everyone shot down. So I started doubting that it was right, and went to go stop, then you said no use in stopping, get what you can out of it. Then a few echoed what you said as well. Either way I fucked up by starting so I was trying to make the most educated decision since either way I fucked up already. Being condescending doesn't get your point across any better, you look like a pompous asshole. Can you atleast point out these "classic Freudian examples" since nothing has been edited. Or do you just pull stuff out of your ass because I don't live my life like you do, and yours is somehow the correct way. In the end, putting people down doesn't raise you up any. What is my shitty situation as well, I'd say considering everything, I have it pretty easy, 75% of people around me have it worse than me. I'd actually say I'm fairly blessed, because I'm not being dealt bad hands, every problem I have is a result of a bad choice. Not once has any of my decisions created a danger foe those around me, nor will they. Get off your fucking soap box, clown. I respect the shit out of your hormonal advice, but you definitely just lost some credibility elsewhere, from me.

To dwyer, yeah we run alot. But luckily today and coming up we have spur ride and spur ride activities so well be rucking and stuff, like todays 5mile'r. I'll keep all that in mind. YES, I normally do overhand, and when mygrip starts going I switch to hooks. Once thats out, it sumo and straps

Mod can just delete this journal if they want. I got what I needed out of this. I know how to handle sides, I'll be back in a few months with the update.
    Last edited by LBC-83; 06-21-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP has stated that the thread has run its course, so it will be closed. Tension seems to be building here and this thread won't go anywhere positive.