Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first AAS Cycle

In my past I have done 3 cycles.
    4 week PP TBOL Cycle- Gained 30lbs and held onto 20 of them.
    8 week AM+AH Cycle- Gained a few lbs and recomped a little.
    6 week trenevar+11 oxo- With my pristine clan eating on 2100 2600 clean calories a day alternating between carbs and no carbs on lifting and non lifting days. I realized nutrition really is the key. Because when i started eating like shit, the gains pissed away, even while on cycle. So the weight I cut, I lost, and bloated a little back to where i was. I was just much stronger.

Then my PCT time came and during it, they threw me on plane back to the US from Afgh. Which was a half assed PCT tryign to sneak things through customs. So I got back and lifted and everything was fine. Lost about 30lbs on my bench and 40 on my deadlift. Then I started partying more and pissed away my gains. i didnt feel right to begin with, but living that lifestyle didn't help. I stopped working out more and more to party. So I figured my PCT failed. I didn'tfeel right. I had my confidence and all. i just didn't feel optimized if that makes sense, like i felt precycle.

So I thought a low dosed Exem run would help. in the short run it did help. Then I completely tanked my levels and was back at square one, but even worse. it affected my sex life. So per Jelisej's excellent advice I layed off all hormonal products for like 3 months or so. In that time I had wrist surgery, and have been going to occupational therapy. In that time I had my values checked, and my test was at like 430 something. So it solidified that I didn't originally recover well, or what. I feel okay now though, I feel great. So they're probably much higher.

i have gotten sloppy. Not eating well, not lifting, and just generol piece of shittyness. I'm disgusted with myself. 2013 was supposed to be my year, and all ive done so far is piss it away with excuses, and more excuses. I have stayed about the same weight(gained a little). But have steadily replaced my muscle with fat. i have been watching what i eat soemwhat lately, and getting back into pt with the Army. So Im losing weight. it's not terrible, by average person standards. but by fitness standards its terrible. I am seriosuly disgusted with myself, and the point ive let myself get to. So 2 weeks ago I started pinning some strango test 2 cc's a week which is 700mg.

I don't care that I should wait to max my potential and all. i really don't I wanna get back to where i WAS, AND BETTER. I am motiviated and more dedicated than ever. I will show you guys. I am thinking of addding dbol for 3 weeks, then midway through, try adrol, and then the last 2-3 weeks try whichever did better for any last minute mass. I'm not that concerned with fat gain, although with my diet, I think i should be ablw to keep it to a slight or average rate for a bulk. I'll cut later on.

I would love diet critiques. Im mostly gonna go by macros, not by posting foods to eat daily. I'm gonna push this out atleast 16 weeks. Havent decided on intermitten HcG, or HMG 4 weeks before the end of my cycle. I have fertomid, and whatever the generic tomax is for PCT. As well as ID Exem on hand for estro sides, and PCT.

I am gonna post pics, and want the harsh truth, but hopefully i can take it and use it as motivation. I no longer drink. I have fun with my gf, and grow mEDICAL marijuana for her. As I am her caregiver. Its a passion I really enjoy, and keeps me busy. I will post pictures soon.

TL;DR Cliffs
    Havent been around much
    Disgusted with self
    Gonna run a 16wk test cycle
    More motivated and dedicated than ever
    Would love critiques
    Hope this doesnt remind anyone of Ippy lol
    Last edited by tallstraw; 06-14-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck man! I'll take this ride with you, as I know EXACTLY where you're coming from! For me, aside from diet/nutrition, the mindset is the hardest thing to overcome. Screw what you've already done or haven't done. Let's start today and keep it going forward! What's the old saying....the journey of a million miles begins with the 1st step? Let's step!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first AAS Cycle

I'm in Sir.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick to your plan and all will be well Just make sure PCT is taken care of completely this time. Eat clean and train hard, you will get back up there. Post some pics on here!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your stats as of now and how much time have you been training?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6'4" probably 215 if I had to put a number on it. I was 205 before, and had almost 17in arms, my bench was 275, deadlift was 335 if I remember correctly, and squat was kept at 225, it really bothered my knee (I know it was my form, but every different persons advice I took, didn't change a thing). Right now at 215, I've lost a lot of muscle and have certainly replaced it with fat. I know the bulk is gonna add fat, but I think with a cleanish diet, and the cardio from PT for work in the morning 3< days a week. I should be able to minimize that. I'll post pics soon. I know they're gonna be bad, but fuck it, well, dont but fuck it, but, fuck it. I know a couple will be like max your natural potential first. But too late, already started.

I have hcg and my clomid a weeks worth of nolva, and AI, so pct is lined up. Have dbol, m40hn, m1t, winny, UD, SD, Var, so I have the hormones. But I'd prefer to keep it simple with feel good compounds and have a mostly clean bulk, through and through. Hopefully I'll have pics up beforethe weekend is over.

My bench sits at 200, much more from scared of pushing my wrist too far than it is I cant lift more. Which is why I'm gonna shoot for higher reps and not train for strength so to speak, this time around.
    Deadlift is 225
    Squat- no idea I just do 135 for reps till I can do no more.
    Been lifting for like 2 years just never took the diet aspect seriously.
    I'm starting from the ground up again, and figured I might as well just do pins.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 06-14-2013 at 09:17 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In.

For how long now have you been lifting back full throttled, fully disciplined and determined?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the popsicle shit on phf, at least through it all you've kept yor sense of humor.

This cycle seems like a pivotal point for you, I hope it works out for the best and you get some momentum in the right direction. Keep it simple, focus on diet, training, rest and general health. Stay in the gym and in the kitchen and stay out of trouble. I'm glad to hear you've dropped the booze.

You seem like a nice kid, a little jump start in the gains department with the help from some good ole test and a proper pct migh be just the thing you need right now.

Post your routine and diet.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use HCG during entire cycle, use some AI during cycle just to prevent E2 to raise too much, and then at the end of cycle bring E2 down (increase Ai dosage) also after stoping test. shots- run HCG+AI till testosterone clears of the system and then move into PCT- clomid+ low dose of AI (preferably aromasin) you may add some natural test booster like tongkat ali. If you get calculations right you shoul not feel much of the side effect, and your test. level hopefully will never drop too low even during PCT. Make sure you run clomid for long time in an effort to bring your TT levels up to a your natural levels. So run clomid EOD 50 mg for 3-4 weeks than run 3X a week for 3 weeks than 2X a week for like 3 weeks. you may continue with 2X a week for a while if you feel need for it.

During cycle add some pregnenolone, try with 50mg in 2X doses may increase a bit if you feel like it.

And after this cycle take really long time off, or even get off aas completely. But in any case you need to be off for at least 9 months.

Other thing is- there is strong mind-and-body connection, and use positive feel you get on cycle to progress mentaly as well as physically.
    There is very old expression: Mens sana in corpore sano - a healthy mind in a healthy body.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-15-2013 at 04:02 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Use HCG during entire cycle, use some AI during cycle just to keep E2 to raising too much, and then at the end of cycle bring E2 down (increase Ai dosage) also after stoping test. shots- run HCG+AI till testosterone clears of the system and then move into PCT- clomid+ low dose of AI (preferably aromasin) you may add some natural test booster like tongkat ali. If you get calculations right you shoul not feel much of the side effect, and your test. level hopefully will never drop too low even during PCT. Make sure you run clomid for long time in an effort to bring your TT levels up to a your natural levels. So run clomid EOD 50 mg for 3- weeks than run 3X a week for 3 weeks than 2X a week for like 3 weeks. you may continue with 2X a week for a while if you feel need for it.

During cycle add some pregnenolone, try with 50mg in 2X doses may increase a bit if you feel like it.

And after this cycle take really long time off, or even get off aas completely. But in any case you need to be off for at least 9 months.

Other thing is- there is strong mind-and-body connection, and use positive feel you get on cycle to progress mentaly as well as physically.
    There is very old expression: Mens sana in corpore sano - a healthy mind in a healthy body.

Good luck!
    Great advice as always J, killer sound advice!