Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
6'4" probably 215 if I had to put a number on it. I was 205 before, and had almost 17in arms, my bench was 275, deadlift was 335 if I remember correctly, and squat was kept at 225, it really bothered my knee (I know it was my form, but every different persons advice I took, didn't change a thing). Right now at 215, I've lost a lot of muscle and have certainly replaced it with fat. I know the bulk is gonna add fat, but I think with a cleanish diet, and the cardio from PT for work in the morning 3< days a week. I should be able to minimize that. I'll post pics soon. I know they're gonna be bad, but fuck it, well, dont but fuck it, but, fuck it. I know a couple will be like max your natural potential first. But too late, already started.

I have hcg and my clomid a weeks worth of nolva, and AI, so pct is lined up. Have dbol, m40hn, m1t, winny, UD, SD, Var, so I have the hormones. But I'd prefer to keep it simple with feel good compounds and have a mostly clean bulk, through and through. Hopefully I'll have pics up beforethe weekend is over.

My bench sits at 200, much more from scared of pushing my wrist too far than it is I cant lift more. Which is why I'm gonna shoot for higher reps and not train for strength so to speak, this time around.
Deadlift is 225
Squat- no idea I just do 135
for reps till I can do no more.
Been lifting for like 2 years just never took the diet aspect seriously.
I'm starting from the ground up again, and figured I might as well just do pins.
moving these way higher should be your goal, IMO... Your squat form definitely needs a video posted