1 scoop Carboslin
    1 cup whole milk
    1/2 cup cottage cheese

Backload
    3 cups whole milk
    1 scoop whey protein
    2 slices of Pizza(home made)
    2 little Debbie snacks

Training will be at 9-10 PM so that justifies the 14g carbs intra workout. Not sure I will do the fatty carb meal preworkout like Kroger suggest though.

This all comes out to around 3000 calories which is perfect for my start of this bulk. Everything will be adjusted based on how I feel, and I will try and get my carb sources a little more cleaned up if needed. IE: home made treats instead of Littlte Debbie. White rice instead of pizza(Though this Pizza comes from a restaurant I work in and we use some of the freshest ingrediants possible. Even our Fresh Motz in made inhouse.)

May get an extra protein source in durring the bulk depending on what was for dinner with the fam that night. Chicken, pork, beef etc...
    What time do you usually eat your breakfast? Not sure if it was mentioned here but you're going to want to push your calorie consumption towards later in the day. For best results you should wait to have breakfast until you've been awake for three hours or so. You're most insulin sensitive when you first get up. Waiting to have your first meal also burns more fat in the process.

Since doing this I've been training fasted and don't have my first meal until after I lift, so I don't eat until about noon or later. I now actually prefer training on an empty stomach.

Program definitely works. I thought I was losing weight because my pants were getting looser and when I hopped on the scale I was actually up five pounds. It was a good feeling. Strength is also up.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wake about 9 am and eat between 11-12 pm. I do the AM Accelerator with coconut oil and 10g isolate. I actually read the book.

Only 6 days in so far so still skeptical that my carb sources aren't going to make me fat. I do look phenomenal right after my backload though.

Still dialing in my calories to make sure I'm getting enough. Training has been solid.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I wake about 9 am and eat between 11-12 pm. I do the AM Accelerator with coconut oil and 10g isolate. I actually read the book.

Only 6 days in so far so still skeptical that my carb sources aren't going to make me fat. I do look phenomenal right after my backload though.

Still dialing in my calories to make sure I'm getting enough. Training has been solid.
    Ok....I have it too. Then I'm preachin to the choir here. I'm doing the Density bulking phase and I love it. I pound em down at night till I'm stuffed and wake up thin with pumped muscles. Best "diet" I've ever done.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does your backload look like food wise, and how long have you been on the CBL diet?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been doing it for about a month...maybe five weeks. My weight increase was definitely due to my muscles being "full" with water and glycogen. I was a typical Paleo eater and avoided carbs for the most part. Never really knew how flat I was walking around. I'm guessing that's where the strength increase came from as well.

My backloads for the most part are clean and gluten free. White rice, Potatoes, corn chips, homemade popcorn and I've been loving the hell outta some gluten free waffles recently. Supposedly the GF stuff has a real high GI because of what they're made from and how their made. So bonus there. Not too mention they're just damn good.

How bout you? You go real dirty like they say to do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much have this week. Refer back to my earlier posts. Should explain.

I'll probably be adjusting to cleaner sources somewhat. I have no gluten intolerance however. Can eat all the grains I want and feel fine. I was avoiding them the last 6-8 weeks however.

I'm coming off less than 100g carbs a day. Couldn't believe how flat I was after my first load. Dropped about 4% body fat, but felt I had lost a good deal.of LBM. Looks like much less lost once I filled back up. Feels good.