1 scoop Carboslin
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup cottage cheese

Backload
3 cups whole milk
1 scoop whey protein
2 slices of Pizza(home made)
2 little Debbie snacks

Training will be at 9-10 PM so that justifies the 14g carbs intra workout. Not sure I will do the fatty carb meal preworkout like Kroger suggest though.

This all comes out to around 3000 calories which is perfect for my start of this bulk. Everything will be adjusted based on how I feel, and I will try and get my carb sources a little more cleaned up if needed. IE: home made treats instead of Littlte Debbie. White rice instead of pizza(Though this Pizza comes from a restaurant I work in and we use some of the freshest ingrediants possible. Even our Fresh Motz in made inhouse.)

May get an extra protein source in durring the bulk depending on what was for dinner with the fam that night. Chicken, pork, beef etc...
What time do you usually eat your breakfast? Not sure if it was mentioned here but you're going to want to push your calorie consumption towards later in the day. For best results you should wait to have breakfast until you've been awake for three hours or so. You're most insulin sensitive when you first get up. Waiting to have your first meal also burns more fat in the process.

Since doing this I've been training fasted and don't have my first meal until after I lift, so I don't eat until about noon or later. I now actually prefer training on an empty stomach.

Program definitely works. I thought I was losing weight because my pants were getting looser and when I hopped on the scale I was actually up five pounds. It was a good feeling. Strength is also up.