Besides being the definition of a hard gainer(6ft 135lbs in 2009) I have some symmetry issues.

My right pec is significantly smaller than my left. It's almost completely an inner pec issue, and is quite obvious. Even more as I slowly drop body fat.

The right side of my abs as well, are much smaller. Almost to the point that as my body fat lowers, you can see my left abs but not my right.

For the pec, I've tried just dumbbellS for a period of time. Only barbell chest work, and very short lived; only right pec work.

Abs I haven't felt with and not sure I can. Time will tell as I get closer to sun 10%.

I've always been in the thought that this would correct itself as I got bigger. It hasn't.

I can't be the only one in that has dealt with this issue. I'm contemplating adding in a set of pec decs only on the right side 3 times a week. I also have thought it might be a fascia problem as sometimes my right pec feels real tight and sore for no reason. Almost as if its begging to be stretched. Pain is centered, in the inner part.

Tips? Ideas? Or just let it go.