User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Infamy, in light of the evidence brought forth in this discussion, we can draw this conclusion. Stay on.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AAS - What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    "I seem to remember something in the 700s back in my youth. I got tested back after some cycling when I was 19. Back when hCG was considered PCT. "

Thats decent number, so you must have some other issues than low testosterone. it is actually very difficult (almost impossible) to tell where test. levels are, so it must have been something else.
    Maybe I wasn't clear or you misunderstood. I know I didn't have low testosterone in my youth. It began in my early to mid 30s. All the indicators were there. I think when I was about 39 or 40 I got tested again at around 300. Reference low range on that test was 250, so doc said " you're fine" and sent me packing. I could be a bit off on the numbers, but I remember it was within about 50 points of the low. I never used PHs until I was 40-41. They definitely gave me a bit back of what I had been missing hormonally. That being said, I never used them for that purpose. It was a side effect. I just wanted to tip the anabolic scale in my favor a bit.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    A quick glance through any forum shows that there is a worrying amount of younger guys who have no self control over their use. Im sure all of use know some internet buddy or real life one who uses more than you could really think is sensible.
    This is troublesome to me...I'm showing my age a bit but I am glad that these PH's and gear were not available via the internet when I was younger. Today's kids have access to so much and I'm sure most do not take the time to read and take all precautions possible. They just want to be big and bad and will do whatever it takes. When I think about my health I am glad that I was stupid enough to think the guys in the magazines were natural until I was 24 or so... Not that doing gear when your older is any better for your health but staying totally natural for so long some how makes me feel better. Some of these young guys are going to have hard on problems (among others) in their 20's early 30's when they should be going strong. Using harder stuff or a methyl PH without the support. JMHO

Great thread Infamy
    Last edited by milehighguy; 06-19-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a mother of an 18 year old call me last night and ask about this Nolvadex cause she found a syringe in her kids pants in the wash. the kid was skinny as a rail, now she says he's huge, bloated face etc....I facebooked him to see if I could help and he has done an 8 week cycle, test e at 250 e 3 days with a 4 week winny kicker. he is trying to gain not cut. All advice was from another 18 year old buddy in the gym. he's ready to start the nolva on sat as his last injection is on Sat. he knows nothing at all (about the effects of steroids, or how to recover, bp, etc...) and just got a buddy to help him out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I had a mother of an 18 year old call me last night and ask about this Nolvadex cause she found a syringe in her kids pants in the wash. the kid was skinny as a rail, now she says he's huge, bloated face etc....I facebooked him to see if I could help and he has done an 8 week cycle, test e at 250 e 3 days with a 4 week winny kicker. he is trying to gain not cut. All advice was from another 18 year old buddy in the gym. he's ready to start the nolva on sat as his last injection is on Sat. he knows nothing at all (about the effects of steroids, or how to recover, bp, etc...) and just got a buddy to help him out.
    Was Ippy on his friends list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fk, this kid is a very good kid, just not too bright, wants to be big now. I've been messaging him all am trying to give him some real info. (Getting him on a tren/EQ/dbol/proviron cycle or whatever ippy did lol jk)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^This doesn't sound nearly as bad as a lot of the PH/DS cycle 18 year olds run. (even with the f'ed up PCT, and probable misunderstanding of winny)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right, I've still not ran that much test yet lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fk, this kid is a very good kid, just not too bright, wants to be big now. I've been messaging him all am trying to give him some real info. (Getting him on a tren/EQ/dbol/proviron cycle or whatever ippy did lol jk)
    Make sure you source him those magic pins, too.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AAS - What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Make sure you source him those magic pins, too.
    I had to chuckle... the way he talked it was like a fairy tale.... he lived in a place where pins were magic, tren was like candy, and SD was spicy candy. What a great place that sounds like. Please send me two tickets. I want to live there too!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.