User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    ^This doesn't sound nearly as bad as a lot of the PH/DS cycle 18 year olds run. (even with the f'ed up PCT, and probable misunderstanding of winny)

i talked to someone, skinny as fuuuuuuuuuk, who was on trimethyl x. which was phera, superdrol, and i halo i think? anyway, was drinking heavily every weekend, and then said he just randomly started to throw up, so he stopped after just a couple weeks. i told him about how he could've fukin killed himself, and he should realize how lucky he really is.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to post this in the wrong thread (that's what you get by having too many windows open). Anyway, not wanting to incur the wrath of Jelisej, I'll repost it here.

I never used any 'stuff' before I was 48. I would be happy to see all OTC prohormones, designer steroids banned for anyone under twenty five. As well as possible health issues, they can be addictive for many people. Obviously people will source stuff if they really want to, but it's just too easy for some 16 year old kid to buy SD etc (I'm in the UK) with devastating consequences.

I can easily buy M1T, MDIEN, SD, etc from a online UK website, (not that I have), and the seller should've at least make an effort to verify the age of the person ordering, imo. I understand this could be easily got around, but it would show the seriousness of these compounds.

Alright, off to have some 'spicy candy'. LOL

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I never used any 'stuff' before I was 48. I would be happy to see all OTC prohormones, designer steroids banned for anyone under twenty five. As well as possible health issues, they can be addictive for many people. Alright, off to have some 'spicy candy'. LOL
    That's not a very 'murican thing to say. Enjoy your delicious UK spicy candy.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting comments guys. I think it is a testament to this forum that a thread like this provokes reasonable and mature debate. Could you imagine the comments i'd get if this was on elite fitness?!

I thought I would leave you with this sobering through which kind of prompted my current thoughts on AAS. Last year I did a tren cycle. I was about 10 weeks or so into it and I noticed that my urine was really, really frothy. Not just a little but there was a head of foam about an inch or so thick on it. Well, my immediate worry was that it was proteinuria (basically irreparable kidney damage for those not medically minded).

Not surprisingly this was a horrible thought. So I stopped the tren pretty quickly and got myself an appointment at the docs for a full kidney analysis. Unfortunately for me, there was a wait for the appointment of about 2 weeks. During that time my mind went into overdrive - What if id irreparably damaged my kidneys and all because I was vain? To make matters worse, if I had kidney failure those hard earned gains would all be lost and more besides. Not to mention the regular dialysis and being put on a waiting list for a kidney at 35. I saw my whole world fall apart in a matter of weeks as I realised what I might have done to myself.

Anyway, you get the picture but after 2 weeks I had my appointment and to my surprise the kidney function tests were all totally clear and everything was working perfectly fine. So I hadnt done any damage to my kidneys but I confess I still dont know what caused all that foam.

My point is that before you start taking 1g a week of tren or some other exotic anabolic, just consider what you would do if you were told that you had irreparably damaged one of your organs.

I think I should finish by saying that this topic wasn't really intended as a lecture that you shouldn't do steroids - rather for you to consider whether your use was reasonable and justified. e.g. if you do one cycle a year and give your body plenty of time to recover maybe you could justify the cycle as being no worse than someone who smokes or drinks heavily (albeit that heavy drinkers and smokers tend not to quit for 6 months of the year so maybe some would say those habits are worse). If on the other hand you use 1g of tren a week combined with 200mg of winstrol and you never come off, that may be more difficult to justify.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a great topic to sit back and watch. Thank you for sharing your experience so that the rest of us may think things through.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ this

Infamy...you jumping on the wagon or just reducing usage?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AAS - What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    ^^^ this

I'd say he's growing up and looking at the long term picture. :thumbup:
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always deep thought provoking posts from Brother Infamy and you've likely opened the minds of hundreds of users which may have not been previously open. I'd suggest that instead of cutting your aas for the frothy urine, stop drinking all that beer. Just sayin.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jm1000 needs to read this, just caught the last bit of his log lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    ^^^ this

I'd like to say I'm stopping cold turkey but the honest truth is I have an element of addiction to it. I realise they affect my health negatively but I still do feel tempted to use them when my body isn't looking quite as I want it to.

Things are exacerbated at the moment as I have a torn calf and I know tren and anavar will fix me up quickly compared to leaving things natural.

That said I'm still clean and have been for about 7-8 months and aside from my wedding next year when I plan to run a cut I have no plans to use again. If I do though I guarantee my doses will be more like Burlys - lowest possible dose to get the good effects and no more 400mg a week of tren.