User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why not just drop the tren forever?! go for something more natural?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good question. Logically that would make a lot of sense but this is where I realise that I have something of an addiction because whilst tren is nasty particularly at high dosss, the fact is, tren is the best steroid. Period. Whether you want size, strength or fat loss it can do it all and excels at all if them.

Like I said though I think my doses in the past have been too high and I reckon I can get similar ones with much lower doses. I think 100 or even 50mg a week of tren e would still get you looking good.

Hopefully though I can stay away for the foreseeable future but I'm honest enough with myself to know that I can't promise ill never use them again,

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    why not just drop the tren forever?! go for something more natural?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AAS - What's the point?

I think the "point", as posed in the thread's question... is balance.

We can do a lot of harmful or risky things that have nothing to with AAS. Heavy drinking is bad for you. Driving drunk is risky for you and others, running with scissors in your hand is a big no-no according to my mom and so is going outside without a hat to keep the cold away. Think of all the stupid things you did as a kid and you are still here to talk about it. BB or pellet gun fights, anyone? I think the fact that we survived our own childhood is the largest factor in the false belief of our invincibility when it comes to things like steroid usage.

We can do damage with AAS, for sure. Most of the time, those are longer term cardiovascular effects rather than immediate except for acute liver toxicity. At the same time, we could lose our life driving to the movies.

I think one needs to consider the risks and long term effects, and from there make choices about how you would prefer your life to be in 20, 30, and 40 years.

If you look at all the pro BBers after they retire, they either stop usage or severely curtail it. They shrink back to a body that is better than average, but not BBing ready by most standards. They've done enough drugs for a long enough period to know they can't keep it up forever. And they clean up, or mostly do, in order to preserve the second half of their lives or at least to take themselves out of a more pressing immediate health situation.

Balance, as I mentioned in the beginning, is being able to consider immediate and long term effects of the drugs and use them in a way that is intermittent enough to keep the risk factor low enough that we can live with it. And still live with it 20, 30, or more years from now.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 07-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great point of view Burly...

Infamy has made everyone think twice with this thread. At least it should make you think twice....

Needless to say I continue to be intrigued with tren . But, I think I can honestly say I would not go nearly as high as some do dosage wise.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Great point of view Burly...

Infamy has made everyone think twice with this thread. At least it should make you think twice....

Needless to say I continue to be intrigued with tren . But, I think I can honestly say I would not go nearly as high as some do dosage wise.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Indeed, between the health and the legal aspects, one should think twice or three times prior to pursuit and usage of these compounds.

As far as tren goes... a little can go a long way, in my humble opinion. But to be honest, I think that way about all anabolic compounds. I don't fall into the "more is better" trap. Rather, I like to tip the anabolic scale in my favor just enough to make the gains I otherwise couldn't make. This means my doses are low, my sides are low, and my gains will be noticeable to me even if they aren't noticeable to others. "Slow and steady" is better than "fast, but sidelined with injuries".
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Indeed, between the health and the legal aspects, one should think twice or three times prior to pursuit and usage of these compounds.

As far as tren goes... a little can go a long way, .
    Since there has been a lot of talk of tren here, I thought it might be an appropriate place to pose this question: Are there lingering anabolic effects after discontinuation. I did a short run of 50, 100, 200 then 300 for a few weeks. Stopped about ten days ago. while on, I was cutting for a contest, and the tren visibly aided the cut and the preservation of mass despite the cut. After the contest I started UD 2.0 and have been on less than 30 grams of carbs/day for most of this week. I started ramping up the carbs per the recommended cycle Wednesday evening and have been doing pretty heavy workouts since, mainly concentrating on one muscle group but also doing some other stuff to get a little full body effect. The carb intake has been pretty big, but unfortunately I really haven't tried to calculate actual amounts. Anyway, rebounding from the contest prep diet and the UD2 first cycle, I'm up almost 3kg in a couple of days. Some of it is fat, no doubt, although there is no fading of the six pack, but I can see that the muscles are bigger and, especially, much denser. Again, no doubt, this is in large part the anabolic effect of more food; but I wonder it it's also the lingering impact of the tren, e.g., in having set down a better partitioning pattern, etc. Thoughts?
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Since there has been a lot of talk of tren here, I thought it might be an appropriate place to pose this question: Are there lingering anabolic effects after discontinuation. I did a short run of 50, 100, 200 then 300 for a few weeks. Stopped about ten days ago. while on, I was cutting for a contest, and the tren visibly aided the cut and the preservation of mass despite the cut. After the contest I started UD 2.0 and have been on less than 30 grams of carbs/day for most of this week. I started ramping up the carbs per the recommended cycle Wednesday evening and have been doing pretty heavy workouts since, mainly concentrating on one muscle group but also doing some other stuff to get a little full body effect. The carb intake has been pretty big, but unfortunately I really haven't tried to calculate actual amounts. Anyway, rebounding from the contest prep diet and the UD2 first cycle, I'm up almost 3kg in a couple of days. Some of it is fat, no doubt, although there is no fading of the six pack, but I can see that the muscles are bigger and, especially, much denser. Again, no doubt, this is in large part the anabolic effect of more food; but I wonder it it's also the lingering impact of the tren, e.g., in having set down a better partitioning pattern, etc. Thoughts?
    Tren is so powerful that its effects are long lived well after the last dose even with tren ace. Given your last dose was only 10 days prior I'm pretty confident it is not only still in your system but also working its magic.

The potency of tren can be seen by its suppression. If you inject just 10mg of ace the recovery time is months rather than days. Inject 10mg of test prop and you can expect to be making a recovery in weeks.

Not only that but if you try a low tren dose you'll notice that even 50mg of tren e will give noticeable results. Try 50mg of test e a week and see if you notice anything as comparison!

The trouble I find with tren gains is that a lot is intramuscular water retention which drops off quickly after finishing. The muscle lasts longer but 6 months down the line you'll have lost a lot of it. So then you see yourself much smaller and you want to jump back in it. So the vicious cycle begins!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's good info. Thanks.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very interesting thread indeed...look i am now 100% natural and i mean pure as the driven snow. i was never a big user anyhow, never injected , never jumped in the big pool so to speak. but i ran plenty of orals ( fucking lived on epi for a while lol) and more often than not i loved it....whats not to love??? even putting the gains aside for a moment ,the way one feels on a good cycle is fantastic and worth the entrance fee alone. sure we lose some size when its all said and done and this is to be expected and most of the old PP crowd had eyes wide open (not you ippy boy). but for me losing size was no big deal, periodically i would change my goals as my love for cycling kicked in , and down the scale i would drop....so for lots of us, goals change , training adapts and we move on. hts makes great points earlier in this thread which resonate through us all...basically it aint just the being its the feeling we grow to love and all that it brings.
    a thread like this is great because when delivered so elegantly and from a true goodfella of our game it makes us pause and think. for me a destructive thyroid forced my hand out of chemicals...pure and simple..but let me tell you the "medical" poision i was on for that (google carbimazole) aint got anything on good old epi.
    make your own mind up and be that person...gear or no gear is a personal journey and the sights on both trips are worth seeing.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AAS - What's the point?

The name Ireland and the phrase "pure as the driven snow" should never be used together.