User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    This is a very, very interesting topic and one which I was going to post about one of these days. glad someone started this
    if you spend all you money and time on drugs and the gym your life is probably unbalanced and you are pushing yourself to an early grave. but if you have the control to use a couple short cycles per year with adequate support and PCT then is it going to have a hugely detrimental effect? more than pounding back a case of beer every weekend like some guys? i'm not sure. somewhere there was a study (it might have been more of a sociological survey) that found AAS to be less detrimental than commonly abused drugs like nicotine and alcohol. but again, it's the individual. for me cigarettes are no big deal because i can smoke 2 when i drink too much coffee then say, "this is gross fuck this shit." but some will smoke until death.

my rambling point is that i still have not arrived at the definitive conclusion for myself. i hear the siren song of AAS calling, but mostly i can pacify it with natural training. for now at least
    Name of thread you started earlier this year: "Depressed as Fuck-- blood test results"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pman, interesting article. I hadnt seen that before so thanks for sharing.

What is interesting though is that it was nucleus number which remained increased which although very useful for having the potential to gain more muscle and also helping with strength, it probably doesnt actually show up much physically and since aesthetics are the name of BBing it goes back to the look of the individual, post steroids, being smaller and fatter. I guess it is some comfort to know that I am probably stronger than I would have been had I never touched gear though.

You know, it's funny, ask anyone who has used gear for a number of years and then stopped or reduced their intake and they all say the same thing to someone who hasn't touched gear: "dont do it - you are better off without it". I think it is better to never have opened the Pandora's box that is steroids at all personally but you live and learn.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Name of thread you started earlier this year: "Depressed as Fuck-- blood test results"
    Yes but like I said, I believe those numbers predated PH usage. looking back i think this is why i felt so good on PHs, that they were in effect a sort of TRT

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes but like I said, I believe those numbers predated PH usage. looking back i think this is why i felt so good on PHs, that they were in effect a sort of TRT
    The same thing happened to me. Started with low testosterone, PHs made me feel amazing in comparison to my norm.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    The same thing happened to me. Started with low testosterone, PHs made me feel amazing in comparison to my norm.
    "I seem to remember something in the 700s back in my youth. I got tested back after some cycling when I was 19. Back when hCG was considered PCT. "

Thats decent number, so you must have some other issues than low testosterone. it is actually very difficult (almost impossible) to tell where test. levels are, so it must have been something else.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-19-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Web of Lies: Excuses We Tell Ourselves and Others to Justify Addiction. | The Rehab Guide Blog