Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
In both individual and teams sports- its hard to get to the top- but even harder is to stay on top, it is same with AAS- muscles you buid is very hard to maintain and if you not on top of the game- most of it will go away. And is hard to stay on top as life dictates rules.

Once person gets hooked on AAS, rarely they get off. In past people did not agree with me- but there is strong correlation between AAS users and people on TRT, and TRT is not a fan as many would beleive.

Also building muscles/losing weight will not have long term effect on ones self-esteem and confidence, it will just slightly improve it.

Saying that, AAS/PHs are very useful in many situations/conditions, and even few cycles are OK as long as some rules are followed.

Personaly I beleive in Hormonal Optimisation- using simple, basic medicines, hormones (like pregnenolone or tamoxifene or some AI) or some supplements- they have wide, practical and benefitialy properties. As long as they are used wisely.
I'm interested in your take on hormone optimization. Could you give us an example cycle or stack?