User Tag List

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I weighed in at 184.5 this morning, so I feel i'm on a good track to getting to my target weight. I'm think about eating carbs during my second lunch at 2:45 and that's it. I'll be doing cardio at lunch and I will also be going for an evening stroll to help burn some more cals.

Any ideas in cutting these last few pounds this week?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually front load water (in my case around 2 ltrs a day) extra to what I drink. tues. wed, and thursday. Then cut back on water to bellow my normal level the friday before. I start a fast that friday night and weigh in the earliest I can saturday. I follow the weigh in sipping on creatine/gatorade mix. Then eat like normal that night.

The theory being I super saturate my body and I start pissing the extra out. When I drop the extra water consumption the day before my body continue to piss more water out leaving my very dry. This is what I'll be doing for my upcoming meet. I've used it several times in the past with good results. I should also note I drop the sugars the week before the meet. And my meal following weigh ins is usually a light breakfast, then a heavy dinner (steak/cheese fries) The steak is slow to digest leaving me feeling full the next day with an even energy level.

Warning though I don't recommend you try this right before your first meet. Its better to experiment with this prior to the meet. Just a thought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    I usually front load water (in my case around 2 ltrs a day) extra to what I drink. tues. wed, and thursday. Then cut back on water to bellow my normal level the friday before. I start a fast that friday night and weigh in the earliest I can saturday. I follow the weigh in sipping on creatine/gatorade mix. Then eat like normal that night.

The theory being I super saturate my body and I start pissing the extra out. When I drop the extra water consumption the day before my body continue to piss more water out leaving my very dry. This is what I'll be doing for my upcoming meet. I've used it several times in the past with good results. I should also note I drop the sugars the week before the meet. And my meal following weigh ins is usually a light breakfast, then a heavy dinner (steak/cheese fries) The steak is slow to digest leaving me feeling full the next day with an even energy level.

Warning though I don't recommend you try this right before your first meet. Its better to experiment with this prior to the meet. Just a thought
    I actually weigh in on Friday. Weigh in time is from 4-9pm that day. We'll see how tomorrow mornings weigh in goes.

BY THE WAY, IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER! YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yea, does that mean its time to cycle before her belly gets too big?! And now that the quality of sperm doesn't matter?

I bet you used my doggy style advice too..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Hell yea, does that mean its time to cycle before her belly gets too big?! And now that the quality of sperm doesn't matter?

I bet you used my doggy style advice too..
    I'm sure I'll cycle sometime soon, just not sure when... And yes, we tried the advice from everyone.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well congratulations man!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats man

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the good news! Its a lot of work but worth it all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone!! Just wanted to give you guys an update, 181.5# this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally hit weight, but I will continue being vigilant with the diet and water intake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    180.5# this morning. I'll eat just one more meal and drink water till lunch then get in the sauna and stretch and sweat. I will not consume anything after 11:45, weigh ins at 4pm. How do I post a pic? I snapped a couple this morning, looking lean and mean.