User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prescription Nutrition customer service

I have placed about 3 or 4 orders with PN and when I've needed to communicate with them the level of customer service is top notch! Products have always been of very high quality and the prices are great. Other than the staple items I ordered I also grabbed some all in one that I'm going to try today and pro gear that I'm going to start a run with sometime in the next 30-60 days.
    I also picked up some joint rebuild that I hope is as good as the previous version.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weakling View Post
    I have placed about 3 or 4 orders with PN and when I've needed to communicate with them the level of customer service is top notch! Products have always been of very high quality and the prices are great. Other than the staple items I ordered I also grabbed some all in one that I'm going to try today and pro gear that I'm going to start a run with sometime in the next 30-60 days.
    I also picked up some joint rebuild that I hope is as good as the previous version.
    Awesome, so happy to hear this!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!!!

Hope you enjoy your products the ProGear has had very good reviews to I think you will be pleased with the size and strength you can get from that!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP