User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rate my transformation/10 (Valdez enter)

So a couple of you wanted to see my physique i guess to help me decide weather or not i'm ready for PH's or AAS, if i was going to run anything it would be a mild cycle of Var, maybe with a test base but i doubt it, i'd rather stick to Var only for 8 weeks.

Here's me when i was 15. weighed a whopping 115lbs....

and now this is me, age 18. weighing a measly 165lbs. yay for puberty

What do you guys think? how my progress for the time period ect, give me some constructive critisisms and dont be shy!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Rate my transformation/10 (Valdez enter)

Lol @ Valdez enter... Fucker ; )

Your progress so far is something that most adults don't have the dedication for, let alone at 18. With that being said, do I think you're ready...? No, I don't and it has zero to do with your knowledge or lack of dedication, clearly you have both of those. In your posts alone you can tell that you are a bright kid and that's why I think this will make sense to you.

First off, I feel your pain about being an ecto, I started out at 117 (I wrestled) and 5'8". You have to understand though, while you may think you're done growing you still have a long way to go. I'm 26 now and I'm just now finishing up puberty lol. Am I saying that will be the case for you? No, what I am saying is I know for a 100% FACT that your body is NOT done maturing.

You seem like you've done your research on compounds etc but in my opinion you need to sit on that knowledge for a while and keep learning. There is no reason that you can't trash any plateau you think you may have stumbled upon, naturally. Whether its done by upping your cals, a new routine, more sleep, a little nap before lifting etc... There are ways to get your goals at 18 without the use of AAS.

There are tons of good people here that will give you direction and help you reach your goals using your own endogenous HIGH testosterone output that you have. There are people, MEN, that would kill for an 18 year old endocrine system again. You're 18, like I said before, I get it, when I wanted something I wanted it NOW (still do) BUT you have to consider risk vs reward. In your case

Risk = ruining your endocrine for life, having to get weekly injections of testosterone for LIFE, possibly becoming sterile, libido issues and so on... These are possibilities bro, not guarantees and more than likely you'd be fine, they BUT you may not... What's the reward?

Reward = 10lbs of muscle (possibly), shred up a little bit, get some new found strength. That all sounds pretty legit BUT you can do all that naturally at your age and that's a guarantee.

Start a thread or use this one, have people look at and critique your diet and routine so you can blast past whatever you think is holding you back...

- Valdez
    Last edited by AresTS; 11-08-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    Valdez

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    being lean as you are, id say copious amounts of cals is your best cycle right now, and if ever you feel its spilling over fat wise just cut back a tad

if one was looking for size gains, id go tbol over var if oral only was the sole option

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    Lol @ Valdez enter... Fucker ; )

Your progress so far is something that most adults don't have the dedication for, let alone at 18. With that being said, do I think you're ready...? No, I don't and it has zero to do with your knowledge or lack of dedication, clearly you have both of those. In your posts alone you can tell that you are a bright kid and that's why I think this will make sense to you.

First off, I feel your pain about being an ecto, I started out at 117 (I wrestled) and 5'8". You have to understand though, while you may think you're done growing you still have a long way to go. I'm 26 now and I'm just now finishing up puberty lol. Am I saying that will be the case for you? No, what I am saying is I know for a 100% FACT that your body is NOT done maturing.

You seem like you've done your research on compounds etc but in my opinion you need to sit on that knowledge for a while and keep learning. There is no reason that you can't trash any plateau you think you may have stumbled upon, naturally. Whether its done by upping your cals, a new routine, more sleep, a little nap before lifting etc... There are ways to get your goals at 18 without the use of AAS.

There are tons of good people here that will give you direction and help you reach your goals using your own endogenous HIGH testosterone output that you have. There are people, MEN, that would kill for an 18 year old endocrine system again. You're 18, like I said before, I get it, when I wanted something I wanted it NOW (still do) BUT you have to consider risk vs reward. In your case

Risk = ruining your endocrine for life, having to get weekly injections of testosterone for LIFE, possibly becoming sterile, libido issues and so on... These are possibilities bro, not guarantees and more than likely you'd be fine, they BUT you may not... What's the reward?

Reward = 10lbs of muscle (possibly), shred up a little bit, get some new found strength. That all sounds pretty legit BUT you can do all that naturally at your age and that's a guarantee.

Start a thread or use this one, have people look at and critique your diet and routine so you can blast past whatever you think is holding you back...

- Valdez
    Thanks for taking the time to write this out Valdez, it makes a lot of sense and i appreciate the help. I'll hold off on the AAS until i fully mature, i guess i just wanted the quick fix since i've been researching them for awhile, however... imagine how much more i will know 5 years down the road

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    being lean as you are, id say copious amounts of cals is your best cycle right now, and if ever you feel its spilling over fat wise just cut back a tad

if one was looking for size gains, id go tbol over var if oral only was the sole option
    and DJM i agree with you on the size but i was looking for var for pure strength gains im not really looking for size tbh because i wanted to increase lb for lb strength, not sure if i was clear on my goals.

anyways for those of you that wish to offer me advice, i'm really looking to increase my strength without gaining fat or much size 5-10lbs would be ideal in terms of weight gain. Any help in achieving this is much appreciated, also would sarms atleast be a good option for me? or still a no-no?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great transformation!! I started thinking about using aas at your age and ended up waiting 5 years before I started.. Like DJM says, play with your calories.. plus, it`s almost winter! perfect time for a little layer to help them gains!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to write this out Valdez, it makes a lot of sense and i appreciate the help. I'll hold off on the AAS until i fully mature, i guess i just wanted the quick fix since i've been researching them for awhile, however... imagine how much more i will know 5 years down the road

and DJM i agree with you on the size but i was looking for var for pure strength gains im not really looking for size tbh because i wanted to increase lb for lb strength, not sure if i was clear on my goals.

anyways for those of you that wish to offer me advice, i'm really looking to increase my strength without gaining fat or much size 5-10lbs would be ideal in terms of weight gain. Any help in achieving this is much appreciated, also would sarms atleast be a good option for me? or still a no-no?
    Awesome! Good to hear man... Strength is easy you just have to lift more than you did last week, be it a rep, 2.5# whatever. Better than last time is the goal

- Valdez
    Valdez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Great transformation!! I started thinking about using aas at your age and ended up waiting 5 years before I started.. Like DJM says, play with your calories.. plus, it`s almost winter! perfect time for a little layer to help them gains!
    thanks! and yeah, but unfortunatly for me i model for a living believe it or not, i cant add any fat for fear of losing work, in fact most of the shoots im doing right now are for spring / summer because in the modeling world everything is reversed lol, hence why i can't gain size also guys

Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    Awesome! Good to hear man... Strength is easy you just have to lift more than you did last week, be it a rep, 2.5# whatever. Better than last time is the goal

- Valdez
    im going to start PHAT routine and see if this helps with strength, anyone have experience with this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    thanks! and yeah, but unfortunatly for me i model for a living believe it or not, i cant add any fat for fear of losing work, in fact most of the shoots im doing right now are for spring / summer because in the modeling world everything is reversed lol, hence why i can't gain size also guys

im going to start PHAT routine and see if this helps with strength, anyone have experience with this?
    Talk to H2S I'm pretty sure he's running PHAT and weight +/- is diet dependent. Don't eat above maintenance and you should be fine. I'm sure you already knew that so just reiterating.

- Valdez
    Valdez

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just in to say 1) great job on the transformation. I've been the skinny guy, too. (95 lbs when I started working out)
    And 2) Keep doing what you are doing, as you have a high level of testosterone that will turn your hard work + sufficient calories into muscle.

I know you are concerned about leanness, but FOOD is the most anabolic substance known to man. You can still eat more for a while, maybe not copious amounts, but more. Your body can utilize it and build from it. And you can always trim down a bit for a photo shoot if you only have an extra 5 or 6 lbs on you.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +/- Weight is always diet dependant, well maybe with the exception of hormones, but generally no matter the routine, gains are from the kitchen.