Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    I think u forgot the reply to mine haha
    Huh, thats odd, I typed a lengthy reply actually..sorry I will try to say word for word what i did though

In regards to the capsules being loaded. I know how many manafacturers roll..mind you I believe IML and BL have an excellent reputation..but just in case I had 2 other athletes I know buy the EPI ANDRO and take it the same time as me and report their feedback!! They reported IDENTICAL results as I did!! They bought theirs from the factory. So if there was something in the bottles, it is in all of them LOL...But this is just it, I have used EVERY oral AAS there is..and this was not one of them!! This was oral masteron...something I have never experienced!! This was a great product. There is a guy on the IML forums right now starting a log and he is going to do 8 caps per day!!! So if you guys wanna see more reviews on this product, check his out

But thanx Nate for following the log and all the kind words!! Much appreciated!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    impressive physique too btw

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for those pictures, youve made my day! LOL. Sooo you say shes the relationship type huh, sooo how old is she exactly??? Hahaha

Edit, Nate i think he did reply that answer looks very similar to his last paragraph in his reply with the link he put in there for me lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, you are just all around bro. Power, Definition, Speed. I mean, just following your way of posting, I know you're an honest and legit kind of person. But bro, to actually see how much speed you can produce, in the video, despite all that muscle weight, it just blew me away.

You're an example to many of us here bro. We learn from you man. Thanks for all the details you have shared, and especially that trap workout bro!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn your trap workout, the burn.....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    impressive physique too btw
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Thank you for those pictures, youve made my day! LOL. Sooo you say shes the relationship type huh, sooo how old is she exactly??? Hahaha

Edit, Nate i think he did reply that answer looks very similar to his last paragraph in his reply with the link he put in there for me lol
    LOL! I think she is in her late 20's..I never actually asked her

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Wes, you are just all around bro. Power, Definition, Speed. I mean, just following your way of posting, I know you're an honest and legit kind of person. But bro, to actually see how much speed you can produce, in the video, despite all that muscle weight, it just blew me away.

You're an example to many of us here bro. We learn from you man. Thanks for all the details you have shared, and especially that trap workout bro!
    Wow VayneZ that is such a very nice compliment. Thank you so much!! You have been so supportive Likewise to you and the SS crew, you guys have taught me several things, I have learned about several new products and product lines, and can't wait to see what else you guys can teach me..I'm always looking to learn more. Thank you very much man
    Quote Originally Posted by LBC-83 View Post
    Damn your trap workout, the burn.....
    Awesome, happy you liking it.

Still have to post a couple pics, been super busy.

Also, started the EPI beta test, just have to make a thread about it
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP