~Wesley VS. EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs~

bay lollololo

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Profile looks a bit underdosed. In to follow though?

I'm sure your experienced here, but for the record, what other DHT prohormones/AAS have you used?
    profile look underdosed? where are you seeing the ingredient panel?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw it some where last week. Think a google search brought me to the IML forums.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ingredient panel can be seen here :
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements Prohormones: Epi-Andro Rx

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Profile looks a bit underdosed. In to follow though?

I'm sure your experienced here, but for the record, what other DHT prohormones/AAS have you used?
    I can't say what a proper dosage of this would be, since I have not experienced this compound..but the delivery system and grapefruit extract I am sure will increase its potency. Also I will be doing 4 caps per day, so I am doubling the "standard dosage."

As for DHT type compounds, I have past experience with Masteron, Winny, Proviron, and Halotestin, all of whose effects have been said to been experienced on "stanolone" type products, but only time will tell

As for the questions on track runners and NFL players. I actually get that question/comparison all the time. Take someone like myself versus Usain Bolt. Myself being merely a National Level runner, Bolt being a World renowned runner. Bolt is 6foot 6 or so. I am 5'7". My acceleration is much quicker then his and alot of Top level sprinters. So my 40 and 55 indoor time are World renowned level. When I get to the 100meter mark ,and a 200meter mark, I cannot keep the same stride or speed as someone like him, so my times are no where close. My best time in the 100m, is 10.2ish...which is good but cant compete with the 9's being run nowadays.

Figured I'd explain. People often question the idea, but once explained then they can make sense of it.

I do have full plans to get a 4.0 in a 40 on video on this log I do intervals as my cardio during summer years. 100meter sprints, walk 200m, sprint 100, walk 200.cycles. Adds nice size and strength to the legs.

Heres a recent leg video to show some of my routines i do for leg training.
    Strongman Wesley Inman vs. Squat Police with Prescription Nutrition - YouTube

Day 1 update:

I started 1 tab 2x yesterday. Again I am going to do this for the first 3 days just to get the compound in my system. I also want to rest my body because I trained super heavy this week. I worked up to Front squats 455x5 and 500 for a few singles, and truth be told I irritated the bone in my right shoulder, maybe bruised it.

Anyways, after both doses of 1 capsule, within an hour I felt nice and warm, a sense of feeling "strong" and almost a slight aggression. I certainly can "feel" this compound instantly but I really wont have an idea of what this product is capable of until I start lifting with it on Monday.

My goal with this product is to try and add a small amount of size, gain hardness, more vascularity, but my #1 goal is to gain strength. I'm super excited for that possibility.

In Strongman, we often do feats of strength just for fun, circus acts per say. I used to see my training partner Poundstone and McCLure do these, so I began trying them for fun. I'll share a few with you guys.

Hammer Break
    Strongman Wesley Inman Hammer Break @ Home Depot - YouTube

Frying Pan Roll
    Wesley Inman Strongman 12 Frying Pan Roll - YouTube
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley VS. EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs~

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    profile look underdosed? where are you seeing the ingredient panel?
    It's 50mg per capsule, so I'm interested in their delivery system which is suppose to increase absorption since other stano clones are 200-300 mg .

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    -Has been used in the medical community and shown long term to have growth effects on the penis.
    Are you sure your not a rep for IML?...

All kidding aside good luck on this run

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4.0 on the 40yd... looking forward to see the vid!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    It's 50mg per capsule, so I'm interested in their delivery system which is suppose to increase absorption since other stano clones are 200-300 mg .
    It's the old "we give you less active, since we give you a better delivery system"

If more active isn't working without a delivery system, then that whole idea is flawed.

I think this is why PP's androhard shined. More active+delivery system.

Anyway, Wes I hope you the best with the run, and I'll just sit back and watch from here.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ~Wesley VS. EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs~

This isn't a diss against IML at all. I like IML and I am a fan of heavyiron, who is the most prominent face of the company. But it feels like not too long ago, everyone laughed at pp's focus on delivery. Now its being seen more and more.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    This isn't a diss against IML at all. I like IML and I am a fan of heavyiron, who is the most prominent face of the company. But it feels like not too long ago, everyone laughed at pp's focus on delivery. Now its being seen more and more.
    Someone had to be first and take the insults/ridicule. Then once the results are in everyone else jumps on the bandwagon. We can't even imagine what balls it took for the first person to say the world wasn't flat.