User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    5 seconds must've sucked all the air out of you! Sick bro.
    Would you advise that method with dumbbell press also?
    Thanx again VayneZ Believe it or not, I'm used to it and I am actually holding the weight a bit, it's not dead weight, which is much harder to do as well. For me I like these. I am all fast twitch fibers. So I am super fast and explosive but short term..So I do these to work on my static strength. I do recommend them to anyone with my particular bodytype. They certainly help overall strength IMO Thanks again for checking out my log!!!

Day 7/8 of Beta Test:

Had the opportunity to train out of town at World Gym on my way to Europa. Nice changeup. I find changing gyms from time to time is motivational and allows me to hit new PR's.

Europa was overall a good turnout. A few of our guys competed in physique and placed 1st-4th respectively in their classes. We had 4 guys in one class, and they took 1,2,3,4th... pretty cool.

Branch Warren and some other pro's were guest posers and looked enormous as always.

Let me first list my workout:
    Shoulders/Traps

Super Wide Grip Incline Bench
    (caution this is dangerous for your pec if you do not do these normally)
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10

Moved on to Incline Dumbells (weights listed per hand)
    125x10
    125x10
    125x10
    110x10 pause reps and one arm at a time

Traps (45lb plate) my variation, 10 second pauses at top
    45x20
    x20
    x20
    x20

Clean and Press
    135x10
    135x10
    225x4..just working on form
    225x4
    225x4

One arm powersnatch
    135x a bunch of singles

Did some heavy carries and runs prior to the workout with varying weights (strongman events training) won't list them

Hit some weighted abs/cardio and called it a day...Short session but good session.

WEEK 1- OVERALL REVIEW

Strength- Improving day by day
    Energy- Improved during workout
    Muscle Hardness- Excellent. Improving day by day.
    Size- No size gains or loss.
    Endurance- Slightly improved, but I have increased my cardio,so likely that is the reason.
    Cardio Function- Again, improved as I have increased Cardio.
    Vascularity- Improved for sure, striations are showing already
    Aggression- Noticed it a little at first, but none at all now.
    Anger- NONE
    Depression- NONE
    Overall Mood- Good mood, I feel good as I am excited to see my physique improving.
    Acne- one or two here and there
    Oily Skin- Noticeable. Especially on my face. My skin is very oily now, which might be why some people notice increases in acne.
    Changes in mood/temperment- None
    Agression in the Gym- Improved for sure
    How this effects Sex- More sensitive and more erections during the day
    Sex Drive- Slightly improved
    Any sexually related issues- Nothing negative
    Nightmares- yes I have noticed a few since i started, kind of like tren
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None that I am aware of. Urine is not dark, not back pains, nothing on the surface.
    Hair thinning- Have not noticed this.
    Hair Darkening- Yes my facial hair is darker
    Hair growth- Facial and Chest. I am shaving more often this week.
    Sleep Issues- I have been waking up exhausted every day. I do believe it is the supplement. I have been waking up a few times in my sleep. But the a.m lethargy sucks. I feel like I can sleep all day. Once I am up I am good to go. But I have even taken a nap late in the day 2-3x this week and I do believe the product is behind this.
    Blood Pressure- No changes so far. I am very sensitive to increases in BP, so this is a good sign that it has not changed.
    Sweating- Tremendously increased.

My Overall Thoughts so Far???

Honestly, I ******* love this product!!!! I look amazing a week in. I have worked my ass off. I have been more motivated. I have stepped up cardio and abs and I do believe that when my 30 day pictures come out, people will think it's photoshopped, I could take a pic today and show a clear change already.

I will not hesitate to say already this product reminds me of Masteron in many ways.

My vascularity/striations and muscle hardness are very much improved. I see most of the changes in my midsection. But all my muscles are more firm and I'm like a statue, just rock solid.

This product is certainly a Bodybuilder's item. I do not see it being a huge muscle "producer" but if you have any existing muscle it is going to tighten it down, harden it up and reveal itself to you.

It is early to say this, but this is my interpretation, though we will see if I have any mass gains.

I started at 207lbs...I am 205lbs today, but much more shredded.

My last 3 workouts, especially yesterday I could literally wring out my entire outfit. It is certainly kicking in and I am sweating a storm.

Sexually it has the added benefit of increased erections and sensitivity. I would say sex is actually better on this, kind of like proviron.

Overall I am very very happy. This has very MILD side effects so far. Most obvious is my skin is more oily and I feel exhausted in the am. I may take ECA or Angel Dust by BL to fix this issue though.

Very Happy!!! Rarely will you see me talk up a product this early..but I have to say I am a fan..Excited for the remaining weeks to see what will happen!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    July 4th on------>

My apologies for not updating this last week, my schedule has been insane for the Holiday. But starting tomorrow I should have daily updates again and this week I will be hitting the gym 5-6 days out of the week. Should be getting video, etc..

Week 3-4 will be the week I get some track footage and I should have some more video footage this week as well

I will list up one of my workouts this week:

BW=204lbs

Chest/Traps/Core

Flat Bench-
    135x20
    225x10
    315x6
    315x6
    365x5 elbows
    365x5 elbow pain again
    385x2
    385x2
    385x2

Incline Dumbell Press one arm at a time(weights listed per hand)
    120x10
    130x10
    130x10
    150x4
    150x4

Upright Rows
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10

Powercleans (for core and cardio)
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x20

45lb plate Shrugs (one in each hand) 10 second pauses at top.
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

Push presses
    225 for a bunch of doubles, triples and sets of 4

Did a bunch of cardio and abs and called it a day.

WEEK 2- OVERALL REVIEW

Strength- slightly better overall but nothing dramatic
    Energy- Improved during workout
    Muscle Hardness- Still showing to be getting harder and harder, more so on training days.
    Size- I would say I am leaner for a fact, but people tell me I look much bigger, which to me signals that I am far more defined as well as harder.
    Endurance- Improved. Even on the sets of 20 powersnatches my cardio is much better.
    Cardio Function- Again, improved as I have increased Cardio.
    Vascularity- Improved for sure, striations are showing
    Aggression- A small amount in the gym, not as much as at first.
    Anger- NONE
    Depression- NONE
    Overall Mood- Good mood, I feel good as I am excited to see my physique improving.
    Acne- Certainly small new acne here and there, but nothing remotely bad.
    Oily Skin- Noticeable side still
    Changes in mood/temperment- None. If anything I seem more calm and patient.
    Aggression in the Gym- Improved on workout days.
    How this effects Sex- More sensitive and more erections during the day continually
    Sex Drive- Improved
    Any sexually related issues- Nothing negative
    Nightmares- none now they have subsided from week 1
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None that I am aware of. Urine is not dark, not back pains, nothing on the surface.
    Hair thinning- Have not noticed this.
    Hair Darkening- Yes my facial hair is darker
    Hair growth- Facial and Chest. I am shaving more often this week.
    Sleep Issues-Still having some lethargy issues. I am starting to think it is dehydration based since this product does seem to dry you out a little, so I am jacking up my water intake this week and seeing what happens.
    Blood Pressure- No changes so far. I am very sensitive to increases in BP, so this is a good sign that it has not changed.
    Sweating- still highly increased.
    Appetite- Actually I would say I noticed it has increased slightly.
    Heartburn- A side effect or potential one that I failed to mention at week 1. I simply forgot to mention it. Week 1 I had some heartburn, it was solved with TUMS. Week 2, I have had it here and there at night, but seemingly has improved.

My Overall Thoughts so Far???

I still really really like this product. I have been having bad elbow pains and burning. Reminds me of when I used to use winny. Anytime I get super lean or start to drop water this happens, so it certainly just shows me the powerful effects it truly has. I may have to lower down a bit on my pressing exercises. My strength is "better" but I cannot fully acheive it on pressing motions because the pain from my elbows is an issue for me.

This could be alleviated long term by a product like Cissus or possibly stacking this product with something like Deca.

That is another thing I will say in favor of this product. I think this will be an EXCELLENT product in a stack. For example running this with a Test base or another PH in my opinion. As a matter of fact I put one of my clients on high dose epistane and high dose EPI ANDRO to get some huge lean size gains. I will be sure to post up in my log how he is doing, he started today.

Overall I am very pleased. I have had a ton of compliments this week. Every single person that has seen me over the last 2 weeks has asked what I am doing,and they all say I have gotten "huge". I get this when I get nice and ripped up..so even though I am down a few pounds, it is possible I gained a small amount of lean muscle and burnt bodyfat, therefore the small weight loss could actually be a much bigger bodyfat and water loss and small lean muscle gain.

I do like this product. I will use this product again.

I have no issue comparing this to the product Masteron, injectable AAS at a lower dosage of course.

Last 2 weeks I will finish STRONG and hit the gym harder then I have in some time.

Thanks again everyone for following along

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad this is going well for you.

Sounds like your clients joints will be real dry and hurting on that stack. I'd take note, and maybe some prevention before it becomes an issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Glad this is going well for you.

Sounds like your clients joints will be real dry and hurting on that stack. I'd take note, and maybe some prevention before it becomes an issue.
    For sure. He is running cissus and Omegas.

I started my omega's today. Thanks GA

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn Wes, if people say you got huge, what term would you use for your ''before pics'' then?!?!

Awesome to see how this works for you man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Damn Wes, if people say you got huge, what term would you use for your ''before pics'' then?!?!

Awesome to see how this works for you man!
    Thank you VayneZ..you always have such kind words. Appreciate it I have to admit that I don't exactly feel "big" these days. 2 years ago when I was on AAS I was sitting at 230lbs @ 5'7 and repping 405x10 on bench with ease. I did compete naturally for 12 of my 17 years, but there is no doubt that AAS made a considerable size and strength difference and now that I know my bodies true potential..I just don't feel "huge" comparatively..if this makes sense. Either way, I will take your compliment, thank you!!!!

DAY 15
    BW= HOLDING AT 204lbs

I actually have been tanning as well during this log. I took some days off like I had mentioned because its been very hectic and my daughter is home for the summer from school and I try not to put her in kids club ever, she doesn't like it..anyways, tonight I hit the gym late,7:30pm and I did a PRE workout day. I do this often and what that is, is if I miss some time in the gym, I go one day prior and do a bunch of odds and ends, not super heavy, but just to get my body ready for the next day. Today was one of those days.

Back on subject, after tanning, I actually looked in the mirror did some of my old poses, flexed, checked my breathing. My physique looks fucking amazing compared to 2 weeks ago. Striations, lines, muscles hard as stone and bulging. I actually looked jacked as hell, which you will rarely hear me say.

With that being said and done, I will honestly admit..I have been supplementing for 17 years. I would for a fact say that this product EPI ANDRO RX has shown me the best leaning, hardening and cutting results in an over the counter oral that I have EVER gotten in such a short period of time. I stand by this statement. NEVER have I seen an OTC product work this fast and effectively. And my diet, I may have dieted at 25-50% effort I have not even tried remotely like I would for any contest. That to me is a true test. With good AAS, not that you should, but you can get away with a hell of alot and this for a fact has been no different. Again this product is ideal for someone with muscle already and wanting to lean it out and show it more. Even someone who was lean already with muscle would easily show new gains with this product.

Also I have determined that "FOR ME" this product is far more effective on an empty stomach. I get the aggression in the gym, a feeling of well being and warmth far more noticeable.

With the fatigue I was experiencing. I was thinking that it might have something to do with dehydration. So I upped my water considerably the last 3 days and I have to say I am not near as tired. I would say that for now it does appear that I need to drink at least a gallon and a half of water on this product. Not a problem, but so you know if you run this, if you feel tired..drink more water.

Also, acne is starting to hit a bit more, it can be potentially because I am sweating more too from this product. I make sure to shower immediately after a workout, you should as well to help alleviate body acne issues. Two pimples on my face. A few on my chest, a few on my legs. Alot of "inflammation" type acne. These are red spots under the skin, NOT whiteheads. They can take months to go away. A simple cure is to use PREDNISONE. This is a prescription medication. Use the protocol of 50mgs ED for a week and then pyramid down each day,50,40, 30, 20, 10..and be done, you will see a dramatic lightening and removal of these red spots.

Ok anyways, here goes today's routine

7/9/13

Warmup

Incline Bench Press
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10 felt so easy
    365x5

Flat Bench
    135x20 slow pauses
    135x20
    135x20

Upright Rows
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Barbell Curls
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Powersnatches
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Hit my crunches, finished off cardio with 4mph walking on the treadmill, came home and treated myself to some General Tso chicken and Pork Fried Rice.

Again, how filthy I ate this whole time and how I did not diet like crazy or do intense cardio, my results are simply just unreal.

I can't say enough about this product. Out of all the PH's I have run so far this is in my top 2.

This week I will be hitting every body part 2x so I should have a solid amount of posts for a week straight, probably daily.

On my strongman Forum (Marunde Muscle- jesse marunde's website) I have a daily journal in the members log. I usually do a "Song of the Day". People often ask me what I listen to or what songs I find give me a solid session.

So today I chose, from the movie Jackass #1 soundtrack, CKY FLESH INTO GEAR
    CKY- flesh into gear - YouTube

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley
    What is your #1 PH?
    Epi....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Wesley
    What is your #1 PH?
    Epi....

Bolasterone. Boladrol. Real Boladrol by Oxapharm. Stronger then Anadrol. Impossible to obtain anymore. Legal, because they left it off the AAS ban list. PHF Boladrol was decent, but was 1/10th the product of real Bolasterone.

# 3 is Epi...Epistane is amazing. It is just as good as a winny/turinabol combo IMO. I am beta testing Mike's Prescription Nutrition version next. I have never run it at high dosage. I will be doing 60mgs per day. So if I have to re-order my top 3 I will..

But I give you my word Bolasterone, EPI ANDRO and Epistane are just as good, if not better in some ways to AAS orals.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley VS. EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs~

you need to try anavar

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great feedback...thanks Wesley

And yea, anavar is on the wish list already DJM!