User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i USED to speak highly of epistane, thought it was better than winny (from what iv heard of winny) and a poor man's var......however i last ran epi alongside test and mast, 60mg 4wks, and results were outweighed by sides (lipids and headaches), var was already better in my mind, then i found a great source for anavar and the last time i used it , 40-50mg blew away epistane across the board, with immaculate bloods

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ~Wesley VS. EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs~

You had my interest at "bolasterone"... too bad I missed the window of opportunity on that one.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    you need to try anavar
    I used Anavar for years!! Love anavar and winny. After my custody battle, and that my wonderful ex tried to use my past steroid use against me, I decided to come clean. Have a script for HRT..but anything else I either want a script or it has to be OTC..which led me directly to use PH's and begin years of experimentation with them..and I have to say I am impressed with the stuff that exists. But yes if I could get a script for Var...I would eat those like candy year round

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Great feedback...thanks Wesley

And yea, anavar is on the wish list already DJM!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Thank you MH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i USED to speak highly of epistane, thought it was better than winny (from what iv heard of winny) and a poor man's var......however i last ran epi alongside test and mast, 60mg 4wks, and results were outweighed by sides (lipids and headaches), var was already better in my mind, then i found a great source for anavar and the last time i used it , 40-50mg blew away epistane across the board, with immaculate bloods
    Yeah everyone responds different!! My BW is good on Var, Winny, Epi..high epi lets see what happens..if SS doesn't mind, Ill do my PN review right here, back to back!! Why not!!!! Some people have horrific sides with Var like fatigue, cholesterol and liver issues..not me..that stuff is pure Gold for my body.
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    You had my interest at "bolasterone"... too bad I missed the window of opportunity on that one.
    Yes it was legit. If it ever comes back I will let SS know. And for the record, I have zero affiliation with Oxapharm, the sole manafacturer. It really was that good. It has to exist somewhere.

7/10/2013

Day 16

I weighed in at 206lbs today..took my EPI ANDRO and trained for 1.5 hours weighed back in and was 204lbs..it literally drops 2lbs of water during my session!! Still getting compliments left and right that I look bigger this week then last!! I def. look better.

Today was Leg Day. Trained out of a different gym then my home gym, nice gym, goal was to not be distracted. It didn't happen

LEGS

Squats - warmups- NO HANDED SQUATS

135x10
    225x10
    315x8
    405x4
    405x6

Box Squats to 16"

500x10
    585x6
    675x4
    675x8

Prison Presses aka "PrisINMAN Press"
    (squat into strict behind neck press)
    135x5
    225x5
    275x3
    315x1
    315x1
    315x1
    Wanted to go for 365 but I did not have a deadlift platform..but I did get video..You can see these went up with ease..not bad!!
    Wesley Inman Strongman Prison Press aka PrisInman Press 315 with ease. - YouTube

SHRUGS
    "WesleyInman Shrugs"

45 per hand x20
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

This is what I use for myself and my clients and this will build immaculate Traps. I have had worked with many Pro's from Worlds Strongest Man..and even they use my routine. Guys you have seen on ESPN, 3-400+lb men who used to cheat and try and shrug 5-600lbs for reps..Now use my 45lb to 90lb routine per hand and double their trap size. I made a video for you guys if you want to give it a shot. Do this for 3 months and I promise you that you will be happy. I have a 100% success rate..and this is a routine I developed.
    Wesley Inman Strongman . Add size to your traps quickly. - YouTube

Seated Calf Raises (plates listed are 45lbs each)
    1 platex10
    2x10
    3x10
    4x10
    5x10
    6x10
    7x10..this is heavy as hell..7 - 45lb plates..I actually felt a pinch in my left calf and I stopped right there. I hope this does not effect my lower body for the next 2 week bc next week is when I go to the track and film 40m Dash and some other footage. I may have to rest my legs, even though I intended to do them 2x this week..Something certainly made a "pop" and I don't want to risk it..but lets play it by ear.

Did cardio @ 5mph on treadmill, several hundred abs and obliques.

Abs are hard as stone and an inch and a half deep.

Product continues to harden and impress me.

Back and Biceps tommorrow. Hope you guys like the videos
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ~Wesley VS. EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs~

Prison press... new one to me. Nice video, it went up like it weighed nothing. I do want to see the 1.5 inch deep cut abs you are talking about. Sounds impressive.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, Imma start putting those INMAN-shrugs 2x into my weekly routine. Looks really solid bro, especially the full stretch and long contraction!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yeah everyone responds different!! My BW is good on Var, Winny, Epi..high epi lets see what happens..if SS doesn't mind, Ill do my PN review right here, back to back!! Why not!!!! Some people have horrific sides with Var like fatigue, cholesterol and liver issues..not me..that stuff is pure Gold for my body.
    I vote yes...the more high quality logs we have the better informed everyone will be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Prison press... new one to me. Nice video, it went up like it weighed nothing. I do want to see the 1.5 inch deep cut abs you are talking about. Sounds impressive.
    Thank you so much!! It actually did feel super light, I want to try 365 next..the gym I was at has a carpeted floor with wood underneath, no deadlift platform. If I were to ever drop that weight it would destroy the floor so I have to wait until I am in the right gym I will take a close of up the abs..I believe heavy strongman events like Yoke and super heavy squats are the reason my abs are so thick now!! Thanks Burly

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Wes, Imma start putting those INMAN-shrugs 2x into my weekly routine. Looks really solid bro, especially the full stretch and long contraction!
    Awesome VayneZ!! I look forward to hearing your personal result

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I vote yes...the more high quality logs we have the better informed everyone will be
    Ok, will do!!! Im excited for the high dosage Epi Run..I actually spoke to Mike about it today and I think when I start Im gonna frontload..a very high dosage. 90-105mgs maybe for a week!! Why not? I will protect my liver very well and internal organs. Donate blood to have a very low cbc and low RBC count and low BP, and give it a go. I am game!! Then 60mgs ED for the next 4-5 weeks. I want to give a realistic idea of what SS members can gain or accomplish with the product!! I really wanna see if this EPI can push my strength up and over the limit...Id like to get some ridiculous lifts at my Bodyweight

Thank you guys for your support!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting your trap exercise because it's KILLER!!
    I'll be doing it 3-5 times a week.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Lol! That is so ''Scope-ish''! Always doing mad amount of quanitities! With the way you eat bro, I'm sure you'll see awesome results bro! Imma start today in between my Sumo Deadz and Chest workout.

Wes: I'm also looking forward for those abs pics!!! Need inspiration! Right now I'm building those abs! Next year I'll start leaning out... this year is BUILDING year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Excellent!! Please let me know how it works out for you!!! Traps and Calves I have found with myself and clients 99% of the time require much higher rep work and lighter weight, multiple times per week for growth!! Great to hear you will try it!!

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Lol! That is so ''Scope-ish''! Always doing mad amount of quanitities! With the way you eat bro, I'm sure you'll see awesome results bro! Imma start today in between my Sumo Deadz and Chest workout.

Wes: I'm also looking forward for those abs pics!!! Need inspiration! Right now I'm building those abs! Next year I'll start leaning out... this year is BUILDING year
    Awesome VayneZ!!

And I hear ya, I will get some close ups of them towards the end!! In all fairness I cannot say that this product developed them but certainly showed them much quicker then any other product that exists And I hear ya on the building part, I tend to try to stay in the building and bulking stage as much as possible Good luck man and thank you!!

7/11/2013
    BW=205

Day 17 on the product. Have to say I am not looking forward to ending this product. I seriously want to stay on it for 60 days at least, but I have another beta test with high dosage Prescription Nutrition Epistane directly after this.

I truly am in love with this product. The sides are simply minimal and I love how my body looks and feels. I have gotten more compliments recently then in a long time...and I am vascular as hell. My abs and core are rock hard at all times..It's a good feeling.

One thing I did notice the last 3 days I should mention is that I have noticed a change in my urination. Either I have to actually push or my stream is weaker. This "MIGHT" signal irritation, or slight enlargement at the prostate, but that is not 100% a fact. DHT products have been known to cause prostate issues, and been known to cure them...What I do know is if it continues I will use SAW PALMETTO and take care of it. Or when I run this again, I will use saw palmetto just in case. PROSCAR aka FINASTERIDE is a known cure for enlargement of the Prostate but people need to realize it blocks DHT...So that would ultimately make this supplement pointless if you ran the two..just an FYI. Again this is nothing crazy, but I did notice it and wanted to mention it.

Definitely tied the fatigue to dehydration. So my suggestion when on this product is to drink additional water and you will feel like a million bucks. I force myself to drink a ton of water, even though I don't like it.

Hardness still excellent, vascularity is improved significantly, veins everywhere, tighter muscles, better pumps, better endurance, slight strength increases. Continually I will say this product is very noticeable. For someone getting ready for a show, like physique or bodybuilding, run this with some clen, or even ECA or Angel Dust and if you are dieting, this stuff is going to be just simply unreal.

Believe it or not, I have a shirt I got from Giants Live Worlds Strongest Man, it is a very special shirt to me, anyways, during tonights workout I actually got such a back pump that I ripped the shirt from armpit all the way to my nipple in one of my reps. I'm very much serious. Have to sew it. Never has happened to me before. Shows all my muscles are bigger.

Back/Biceps

Seated Cable Rows

warmups
    50x20
    50x20
    Rack=300x6
    300x6
    300x6
    300x6
    300x10...easy.

Supinated Bicep Curls (dumbells listed per hand)
    30x20
    40x20
    50x20..again putting in maybe 50% effort

Pullovers (medicine ball for reps, explosive power)
    x20
    x20
    x20
    x20

Standing EZ CURLS
    65x10
    115x10
    165x10

Hammer Curls
    30x20
    40x20
    50x10
    75x10

Stretched out, did my cardio, did abs on a decline bench, full situps not crunches and called it a day. This was a late workout, and I will admit my body is sore here and there, mostly from the leg day..the day after legs I am never strong and usually rest. I am trying to hit 5-6 days straight this week, which is not consistent with trying to gain strength, rather I really wanna cut up and show a solid result how this product works as the end is approaching. I dont mind doing a BBing routine for the end.

Thanks everyone for reading along. Hitting the gym in a bit, try to get some videos made