User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You usually hit abs every workout Wes? or is it because your on a cycle that you take advantage of the faster recovery?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Caught up. Scary about the ex using your usage against you. I had ended a long term relationship recently, and I shared EVERYTHING with her because I never saw it ending. One of my initial worries was if my usage would be put on blast. Luckily it wasnt

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me more about no handed squats..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    You usually hit abs every workout Wes? or is it because your on a cycle that you take advantage of the faster recovery?
    Hey VayneZ I am only doing it for this run just to have them show up a bit more. When I said they are 1.5 inch deep btw, they are but I dont have my centers fully showing, meaning, I still have to tighten up the skin in the centers. I will show the pics but I didn't want to confuse anyone that I have 1.5 inch abs even at the center..that would be amazing..

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Caught up. Scary about the ex using your usage against you. I had ended a long term relationship recently, and I shared EVERYTHING with her because I never saw it ending. One of my initial worries was if my usage would be put on blast. Luckily it wasnt
    Hey h2s, thanx for checking in Yep, my ex used it against me. We actually provided blood work to show that I was in a normal range, and not one person in the Court Room even understood it anyways. Once I revealed my HRT script, they dropped the idea to pursue really quick.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Tell me more about no handed squats..
    Hey weekend man They are much harder then real ones, and they require far more balance and stability. Im not flexible so they are simply better for me to get a nice deep squat minus any cheating. I don't recommend them, because you could easily get hurt or drop the weight. I never have, but they carry more risk and not too too much reward compared to holding on.

(skip to 5:50 in the video)
    Strongman Wesley Inman vs. Squat Police with Prescription Nutrition - YouTube

7/13/2013

Shoulders and Trap Work

BW=205lbs

**Arrived to the gym super sore, tired, should have probably taken the day off, but will take the next day off.**

Arnold Curls (dumbells per hand)
    30x20
    40x20
    50x20
    75x20

Still super sore, cutting this workout super short.

Super Wide Grip Incline Bench Press (3 sets)
    135x10
    225x10
    315x15 PR!! (personal record @ this bodyweight)

My Shrug Variation
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

Jesse Marunde grip flips
    45x5 per hand
    45x5
    45x5
    45x5
    Heres a video that shows this motion, this is an old video from last year and was not during this workout, but shows what grip flips are. These do not do anything for a bodybuilder, but grip strength is vital for a strongman, PLer and Highland Games
    Wesley Inman Demonstrating with 45 lb Plates - YouTube

Called it a day, way too sore and tired to pull off a full workout. My body def. needs rest. I have to say I am happy with this workout, hit a nice PR on incline bench press. Also in terms of the product, just continued results of what i have been saying already this week, very happy with product.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, great job Wes, love the thread. I'm blown away by your trap routine as it mimics mine a great deal. I never got great results shrugging big weight and started to put more emphasis on the stretch. I train traps with 40 and 60lb dums and get pretty good results, letting the dums down slowly on my thighs (rather then at my sides) and maxing out the stretch. A smith machine behind the back is really good too, just one plate, maybe 1.5 plates and let the weight pull against your traps, like a trap negative if that makes sense...

Keep killing it!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great log Wes! subscribed to your youtube channel. thanks for sharing the trap routine and other w/o. I say it again lol, PN is lucky to have you rep them

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Wow, great job Wes, love the thread. I'm blown away by your trap routine as it mimics mine a great deal. I never got great results shrugging big weight and started to put more emphasis on the stretch. I train traps with 40 and 60lb dums and get pretty good results, letting the dums down slowly on my thighs (rather then at my sides) and maxing out the stretch. A smith machine behind the back is really good too, just one plate, maybe 1.5 plates and let the weight pull against your traps, like a trap negative if that makes sense...

Keep killing it!!
    Awesome man, great minds think alike right? LOL I do like the plate version, what I should have showed was that you can use straps on those too..I always believe in straps on shrugs so that I am only focused on the shrug portion and not the grip. Thank you so much for your kind words

Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Great log Wes! subscribed to your youtube channel. thanks for sharing the trap routine and other w/o. I say it again lol, PN is lucky to have you rep them
    JM, thanks man, that means alot Hey did you ever get your PN order?? I never followed up, I just assumed it all went well!!!!! Appreciate you subscribing, I have some new videos coming out all the time and some circus acts, ie like the frying pan roll, hammer break..Some people have told me they think it's dumb..For me they are fun little challenges..and my daughter and her friends love that stuff

7/15/2013
    Day 21
    So I am taking a day or two off to rest my body, so I won't have a training day until tommorrow or Weds. This week and next is when i need to get some video at the track. My achilles and left calf are bothering me, from that day a week ago when I reported a "pop" or a pinch in my calf..Think its a small strain from training them heavy.

Anyways, I have had alot of personal training questions as of late so I made another video regarding Straps. I try to provide the community with unique perspectives into the way I train my clients and the techniques that I have used as strategies over the years. So here is another video for you guys to check out.

Wesley Inman Strongman vs Training with Straps- w Gym N Tonic Supplements @ gymntonic.com - YouTube

WEEK 3- OVERALL REVIEW

Strength- slightly better
    Energy- Improved during workout
    Muscle Hardness- Excellent Improvement
    Size- Muscles are harder. I feel like I have hardened up so much that my biceps and calves have lost a tiny bit of size, but they are rock hard, so even if it's true, they look better.
    Endurance- Improved for sure.
    Cardio Function- Again, improved as I have increased Cardio and the product I feel improves endurance.
    Vascularity- Improved for a fact, one of the most important things about this product.
    Aggression- Not really any aggression but I feel great in the gym.
    Anger- NONE
    Depression- NONE
    Overall Mood- Good mood, I feel good as I am excited to see my physique improving.
    Acne- No new acne
    Oily Skin- Not as oily as week one and two.
    Changes in mood/temperment- None. If anything I seem more calm and patient.
    Aggression in the Gym- Improved on workout days.
    How this effects Sex- More sensitive and more erections during the day continually. Erections peaked at week 2. they were constant during the day.
    Sex Drive- Improved
    Any sexually related issues- Nothing negative
    Nightmares- none
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None that I am aware of. Urine is not dark, not back pains, nothing on the surface.
    Hair thinning- Have not noticed this.
    Hair Darkening- Yes my facial hair is darker, the hair on my head is now darker in color.
    Hair growth- Facial and Chest. I am shaving more often still.
    Sleep Issues-Increasing water seemed to be key..but the past few days I have woken up maybe 5-10 times every single night, not sure why.
    Blood Pressure- No changes so far. I am very sensitive to increases in BP, so this is a good sign that it has not changed.
    Sweating- still sweating but primarily during cardio.
    Appetite- this week my appetite was lower, could be any reasons.
    Heartburn- Very rarely.

Also I should mention that this product is really hitting full swing now. One thing I noticed is it is drawing all my water out of me..I am urinating constantly and my muscles are all much much harder and skin tighter. My obliques and abdominal area is where this is most noticeable.

My Overall Thoughts so Far???

Still very very happy with this product. Night and day difference in body in short period of time. One of the most noticeable strongest products I have used. It's funny bc on several other forums I have guys now talking about Stano products on the regular. It would appear that many guys like Stano quite a bit, they just don't talk much about it. It would appear that transdermals are a big item, I have never tried them.

I also convinced another member in a private forum to run EPI ANDRO along side of me. He is reporting almost identical effects that i am, and he is very very happy with the product.

For as good as this product is, I dont know why it is not talked about more?? Maybe bc most guys choose to use IM Masteron?? Not sure, but this is oral masteron everyone. It is excellent.

1 week to go, lets punch out the last week strong and get some videos and after pics. I need to tan a bit more too.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Wes got any fun tips for calves? Does your routine involve lots of calf work? maybe a video lol?

Order just got in today, thanks for the follow up man!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not talked about more because it doesn't put 15lbs on in 4 weeks, and a ton of pussies are afraid they will lose their hair from DHT.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Hey Wes got any fun tips for calves? Does your routine involve lots of calf work? maybe a video lol?

Order just got in today, thanks for the follow up man!
    Dude no way! I was just about to ask Wes the same question!! LMAO!!!!!! Awesome, I guess this question was meant to be!

Btw, Wes, those Marunde grips looks very useful to a bodybuilder imo. Stronger grip is something I'm actually working on! I'll try these next time.. but probably with plates of 10's to start of with haha!!