User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley VS. EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs~

Swole Source Mods- I'm posting this here with the best of intent. If it is not appropriate in this Forum, please feel free to delete, thank you!!

I'm very happily Beta-Testing the new "EPISTANE ANDRO RX" made by Iron Mag Labs.

I should first say thank you to Robert DiMaggio, PJ Braun and the rest of the IML/BL crew for giving me another product to test out.

I may sound redundant repeating a few things in this Log, compared to the Trenabol my previous Beta test, but I want to clarify for new viewers.

**I am not sponsored by or paid by IML/BL for doing this. I am sponsored by Prescription Nutrition @rxwhey.com** Best tasting and quality protein on the market IMO.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
    My Background:
    -20+ years of weight training experience
    -17 years of competing
    -Sponsored Athlete
    -Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    -Compete in Bodybuilding, Highland Games, Powerlifting and looking to go back into amateur Boxing/MMA possibly this year.
    -Various 1st place awards, titles, 2 National records
    -Employed by Worlds Strongest Man, America's Strongest Man, NAS, Europa etc as Judge/Event Coordinaator, etc..Have been working at WSM venues since 2008.
    -Expert Personal and Strength Trainer (17 years)
    -Online Supplement Store owner
    -Mod/Site Admin/Site Director on several popular forums since 2001.

-I have been licensed in my State previous to Administer Medications (not prescribe) so I do have advanced understanding of pharmacology and endocrinology
    -Post Grad Medical Training as well
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________
    MY Stats (current)
    2013 is my 17th year of competition, originally I was primarily a BBer.
    5/7" 207lbs on 6/21/2013..will include a Before and After shot as well.
    Bench Press: 440x1. 315x16 reps
    Deadlift- 675 on olympic. 900 rack pull
    Squat- 675 ATG, 405x20, 765x1 (PL Style w belt and wraps)
    Front Squat- ATG- 500x2
    Military Press- Dumbells 140lbs per hand x 10 reps
    Clean- 315 (not olympic, full clean)
    40yd dash (track spikes timed 3.9-4.1 timed)
    vertical leap- 44" current

I have competed both Naturally and Un-naturally, and have broad experience with AAS/PH/HGH/PEDs

Epi Andro

What this product is IN MY OPINION
    Essentially a PreCursor to STANOLONE..aka DHT.

I have never used this product before, but I do know quite a bit about DHT

1st ingredient STANOLONE precursor aka DHT

DHT-
    -Has been used in the medical community and shown long term to have growth effects on the penis.
    -Has been used to increase Male Libido, due to the increases in Erection quality
    -Potentially believed to cause hair loss and acne as main side effects
    -Is not believed to be liver toxic at all
    -It is believed that increases in DHT causes potential enlargement of Prostate, but contradictory it is used to treat Prostate Enlargement in the medical community
    -4x stronger then Tesosterone
    -Used to eliminate and reduce GYNO..ie it does not convert to estrogen
    -Believed to improve overall mood, muscle density, sexual health, strength

2nd ingredient in EPI ANDRO
    6,7 dihydroxybergamottin

My understanding of this is it is essentially a grapefruit extract.

In lamens terms for those of you who do not know, taking certain medications and supplements with grapefruit juice has been "proven" to increase a products biovailability. This is not open for discussion, this is a well known fact. So including this product in my opinion is IML's attempt in making a more effective product in the fact that you will get a better absorption rate of it's primary ingredient, therefore making it much more potent. It is an ANABOLIC AMPLIFIER in my opinion.

3rd ingredient
    Piperine
    (black pepper extract)
    Think OC spray, aka super strong pepper spray
    This is a nutrient and supplement uptake product. It is known to help at a rate of up to 60% improvment of aborption. Piperine is involved to increase the absorption of other nutrients in the body and has other novel applications as well - such as helping to fight colon cancer and having an anti-depressant effect while enhancing the cognitive functions of the brain. No known toxicity.

So basically, this is a DHT product with a strategic DELIVERY system built in.

My beta test will start Monday June 24th.

In the meantime, I will be taking 1 pill, 2x per day with food and additional water to frontload.

Once my beta test starts I will be doing

4pills per day. Likely 2 in the am and 2 in the mid afternoon..I will try with food at first and then without and see what happens.

I will be posting regarding the following:
    Strength
    Muscle Hardness
    Size
    Endurance
    Cardio Function
    Vascularity
    Aggression
    Anger
    Depression
    Overall Mood
    Acne
    Oily Skin
    Changes in mood/temperment
    Agression in the Gym

How this effects Sex
    Sex Drive
    Any sexually related issues
    Nightmares
    Night Sweats
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
    Hair thinning
    Hair Darkening
    Hair growth

I will be doing a full scale breakdown of this product. Like my Trenabol beta test, IML and BL have given me free range to speak my mind. I will list and sides, positives, negatives. If this product is a POS I will say so. It this product is Pure Gold. I will say so. I am not paid to endorse this product in any way shape or form.

My understanding of this product, is from other users, they have compared it to Masteron, Anavar, Halo, Winny..etc...

I cannot say yet what this compares to if anything. But I will provide the best info I can to you guys. I will get pics/videos/befores and afters and updates.

Please feel free to ask any questions you want in regards to this product. I will do my best to answer any and all questions you may have.

I look forward to giving you guys a legit understanding of this product. Please support me by subscribing to my log and following me for the next 33 days

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IN

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool. Look forward to hearing more.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for the ride.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, will be following.
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you'll be running this completely solo?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley VS. EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs~

Dude, you ran a 3.9 40 yd dash? That's faster than any NFL player ever.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome. can we see a clear pic of the ingredient panel and dosages? i love looking at hormone nomenclature.like for real. i'm not bs'ing. i like to see that shit. thanks!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    44inch vertical is other worldly when compared to nba players, very impressive

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much to everyone here for following

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    So you'll be running this completely solo?
    Essentially..My BW shows me at around an 800nanogram test level....

I will be using Prescription Nutrition Products, Protein, creatine, all in. I commonly mix my all in with ECA, I use omegas and glutamine as well...But I use those all the time, so my gains if I get them I will be able to pinpoint on this product. It gives a better overall review IMO. Someone running AAS or other compounds certainly could not pinpoint the dynamics of a product if they were running multiple compounds.

I have a solid PCT for afterward, or I will run another PH after this, not sure yet

Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    Yes in spikes and on a track, I went to college on a track scholarship and am a Gold Medal recipient National and State Level. My events were 100,200,long jump. Any top track star will beat 99.9% of NFL players in a sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    awesome. can we see a clear pic of the ingredient panel and dosages? i love looking at hormone nomenclature.like for real. i'm not bs'ing. i like to see that shit. thanks!
    Yes I will post up by Sunday. On laptop now and its difficult to access photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    44inch vertical is other worldly when compared to nba players, very impressive
    Thanks man. Again just like the speed I was born with, God given gift. Add in years of heavy squatting and explosive movements and you get good results. I fully intend to get some video footage at the track during this log I personally have approached Kevin Levrone about a foot race..just for fun...have not heard back yet. Strongman vs Bodybuilder would be pretty cool.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP