User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned?! NOT In America! What it is, and what it does(to you)!

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    So, the government does nothing about the banned floods, it just kills the food pyramid thing? That's be the ideal solution for you?
    My post is unclear. I mean the government won't educate us about proper diet because it is against the special interest groups interest. The government isn't going to rescue us, just ask all those folks too weak and stupid to escape Katrina. They were sure the government was going to take care of them. We see how that worked out for them. This catastrophe is no different.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    My post is unclear. I mean the government won't educate us about proper diet because it is against the special interest groups interest. The government isn't going to rescue us, just ask all those folks too weak and stupid to escape Katrina. They were sure the government was going to take care of them. We see how that worked out for them. This catastrophe is no different.
    agreed. my point is close to yours: government is ineffective and run by large interest groups. i just question that the whole solution is less regulation, rather than effective/inteligent regulation. less regulation is exactly how the large interest groups get their way.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness