User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncomfortable

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe so, doesnt' make it any less true. When a straight guy goes over to a buddy's to hang out, is it ever to a girl buddie's house? No why? Because men and women have NOTHING in common. So all that has to happen for happiness is to manage the penis thing. Guys love hanging out with guys, fix the couple of small issues with sex and boom, it's all over. 10 beers with your buddy, he bends over and greases his ass up, it's all nicely shaven and he smells like Pantene and bubblegum, nicely shaven "wanna hop on?" he says and 8/10 men will give it serious thought

no homo

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMMFAO @ Pantene and bubblegum!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    maybe so, doesnt' make it any less true. When a straight guy goes over to a buddy's to hang out, is it ever to a girl buddie's house? No why? Because men and women have NOTHING in common. So all that has to happen for happiness is to manage the penis thing. Guys love hanging out with guys, fix the couple of small issues with sex and boom, it's all over. 10 beers with your buddy, he bends over and greases his ass up, it's all nicely shaven and he smells like Pantene and bubblegum, nicely shaven "wanna hop on?" he says and 8/10 men will give it serious thought

homo
    A very well thought out response. Perhaps a little 'too' well thought out. Mind you, dawgs will fck anything, so there ya go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm an opportunist
    my wife just shakes her head lol, she's heard my material alreday
    Last edited by olddawg; 06-24-2013 at 06:13 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, I've seen a few tranny who would give a real women a legitimate run for her money anyday here in Seattle..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Look, I've seen a few tranny who would give a real women a legitimate run for her money anyday here in Seattle..
    It's ok, no need for justification, each to their own. But I think Olddawg was referring to 'regular' guys. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    R

A very well thought out response. Perhaps a little 'too' well thought out. Mind you, dawgs will fck anything, so there ya go.
    hey where'd the no go in my "no homo" when you quoted it lmao

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    ...10 beers with your buddy, he bends over and greases his ass up, it's all nicely shaven and he smells like Pantene and bubblegum, nicely shaven "wanna hop on?" he says and 8/10 men will give it serious thought
    Funny how you know the exact number of beers it will take...
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of my buddies are good looking...

Yes Homo

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I wasn't justifying anything, I've fallen for it. When I got back from Afgh. My friend took me to a gay bar, I was really uncomfortable at first, but she said I'd enjoy it because I'd get bought tons of drinks and wouldn't have to spend any money, and theres plenty of women lol. It's called "Jakes" down in Olympia, weekend might know what im talking about. I was like hell yeah, I went, and there were tons of chicks and it was a great time, free drinks, light hookups, the works. One chick started chatting me up, and I was like yup, this is who I'm taking home. No indication at all of anything, feminine voice features, the works...then ever so nonchalantly, and sneakily, she slipped it in thae conversation she was a transexual...I had the same reacrion Quagmire did.